I've never been a big fan of them. To me, attraction is based on the full package. A wonderful body, a pretty face, a warm personality. I don't understand how we can be reduced to body parts.

Don't forget, different people have different tastes therefor who can really be the judge of "the best"?
I guess that's one of the reasons that the threads are pages and pages long.

Now I feel terrible. I just said on the Bresty thread that you had the best breasts on cerb. Honestly, Megan, I do not reduce you to body parts. You are a wonderful human being who, who among other things, has gorgeous breasts.

:-D

Now I feel terrible. I just said on the Bresty thread that you had the best breasts on cerb. Honestly, Megan, I do not reduce you to body parts. You are a wonderful human being who, who among other things, has gorgeous breasts.

:-D

Don't feel bad! It was intended as a kind gesture and it's appreciated.

My point isn't so much that I'm offended, but just that "I don't get it."

Don't feel bad! It was intended as a kind gesture and it's appreciated.

My point isn't so much that I'm offended' date=' but just that "I don't get it."[/quote']

I don't know if this will help Megan, but you need to understand that there is a difference between man and woman in the sense that man are into physical attraction before personality and I will agree with you it's not right but that's how it is. I'm just has much to blame has all the guys here(if you guys disagree, you might be lying). Nonetheless I do admire the female body but will make a final decision according to what is offered before accepting the body type.

Hope this helps understand the male way of thinking(sex sells to males and that is why they put sexy women in man oriented commercials).

BTW you have amazing breast and bum.

I do understand physical attraction first. I experience that as well. But I've never been interested in men's body parts. I like the whole package. ie. What's the point of having a lovely penis if it's not attached to a nice body? That is what I don't understand.

I've never been a big fan of them. To me' date=' attraction is based on the full package. A wonderful body, a pretty face, a warm personality. I don't understand how we can be reduced to body parts.[/quote']

Megan, your clients have to do something in between there visits to you :D

In many cases all we have to base a decision on is a few pictures. Very few ladies show their face and if they don't post on the boards there's no way of knowing what they may be like. Reviews help but they are that person's opinion and experience.

Pictures are a starting point, you have 4 albums with 9 'body' pictures so even you must think there is some merit to them. It may start with an attraction to body parts but it's the pretty face and warm personality that play a big factor in deciding to repeat.

Since I will probably not get the chance to meet you please don't be offended if I admire some of your 'body parts' in your pictures. I'm sure someone has posted something in the 'best bums' thread.

• Like 1

Pictures are a starting point, you have 4 albums with 9 'body' pictures so even you must think there is some merit to them.

I think my point has been missed in this thread. I don't expect those pictures to be appreciated in isolation.

Megan, this is a recommendation board. Most of the reviews are by men. Those men have particular preferences. Some guys are bum-men, some are breast-men, some love legs or a tight tummy. Others dig female feet - they all have different preferences.

Personally, I'm a breast-man but I agree with Megan that if baby's got too much back then the breasts don't matter as much anymore.

When you get the best of threads, people are looking for what they prefer - but if the rest of the package isn't to their liking, I imagine they'll move on to the next.

This board help us filter through the plethora of providers to find the few gems that we are really interested in seeing. Best of boards, specifically for the preference of the client, helps in that determination.

Megan, this is a recommendation board. Most of the reviews are by men.
Yes, I am well aware. :roll:

Those men have particular preferences. Some guys are bum-men, some are breast-men, some love legs or a tight tummy. Others dig female feet - they all have different preferences.
I definitely agree that men have preferences, but I haven't found that most men are fixated on one body part. In my experiences, most men are into the whole package, not just one particular body part.

....................... What's the point of having a lovely penis if it's not attached to a nice body? .....................

:(

:(

great....my secret is out.......:cry:

on a serious note.......it is all subjective of what people like and what they do not like.

I like the threads on body parts..as long as it is not a vote or award.....

if it is in praise...of said body part....then post it.......:boobies:

Guest ***nsut***jr

I totally agree with you here. I am not an album gawker myself.

A couple of good pictures help in a profile for obvious reasons but its not really my thing to use them as entertainment per se.

I do read posts to get a better idea of what the person is like.

I prefer a few good words to a thousand pictures.

J

Guest s******ecan****

Speaking for myself, and only myself I am not a "bum" guy, or a "breast" guy.

I'll also be perfectly upfront and say I'm not attracted to all types of women. Its very hard for me to describe what I am attracted to, it just can't be reduced to words, I can't even describe it to myself, but I do know what I like when I see it.

I completely understand the guys that are attracted to specific body parts as I have grown up with them all of my life (friends, etc) and have had many conversations and much time to see it as a naturally occuring aspect of men's sexuality.

Because this is completely foreign to most women (in personal terms as well as in shared conversation or experience) I also understand where you are coming from Megan.

Edited by s******ecan****
additional comments

I think my point has been missed in this thread. I don't expect those pictures to be appreciated in isolation.

It hasn't been missed but do you really only want the guys who know what your face and personality are like looking at the pictures? Don't you want potential clients who have no idea about your face and personality to look at them?

Once I've seen a lady I don't need to look at the pictures again. The pictures help create the initial attraction and the desire to ask for an appointment. If I'm lucky enough to get an appointment the enjoyment level, the face and personality far override any picture in asking for a second one.

It hasn't been missed but do you really only want the guys who know what your face and personality are like looking at the pictures? Don't you want potential clients who have no idea about your face and personality to look at them?

My point has been missed but that's okay. I probably didn't express it properly.

As my stamp says to me inner beauty is more important than outer beauty. I can relate and have a good time with a friendly but may be not so attractive woman who is passionate and a kisser and hugger and loving (and that has happened many times) but not with a beautiful woman with everything that I physically desire in a woman who is distant and unfriendly or hostile. It ruins the date and I feel bad about myself too.

For me personality first and the whole package (eyes, face, lips, boobs, belly, legs, neck, hands .... everything) comes second.

As my stamp says to me inner beauty is more important than outer beauty. I can relate and have a good time with a friendly but may be not so attractive woman who is passionate and a kisser and hugger and loving (and that has happened many times) but not with a beautiful woman with everything that I physically desire in a woman who is distant and unfriendly or hostile. It ruins the date and I feel bad about myself too.

For me personality first and the whole package (eyes, face, lips, boobs, belly, legs, neck, hands .... everything) comes second.

Funny I was just talking to a Hobbiest today about this.

How I wont see someone again if there isn't the whole package, and some level of connection. By that I mean, that more than just body parts connect. It doesn't matter what you look like at all, I can always find something physically attractive with everybody.

Yes I have a skewed sense of the human body. I refuse to adhere to what is/was the cultural norm in beauty; even though I fit that norm when I was younger. Being a nudist and traveler; seeing every body type out there made me realize that culture is not what dictates taste. The whole person is. Having never been a mainstream gal ever...by choice...this attitude has carried over into being an SP.

My tastes run to intelligence, personality, confidence and then body.

Well ok, I admit to being an eyes woman. :grin:

Chanel, if I were a lip-man, I'd be be panting over your photo...

Thank you, but its an avatar that I airbrushed a little. Mine do more than exhale. :wink:

i think one of my own threads i started became one of the funniest and controversial "Brown showers" 5 pages of crap"as someone said they got to read " 5 pages of crap"

I can only speak for myself. Yes part of the attraction is physical. And good gawd, I do look at the pictures on the profiles and websites. But I also read the profile and the lady's website, and posts (if she has made any?)

There are some woman (I'm not naming names, and one not even on CERB) who are for lack of a better word, elitist. One so elitist that she thinks she is better than other SP's, and too good for most men (she need not worry, I'm not interested)

Anyway, my point is I try to look at the lady as a whole.

For what it's worth

RG