This is located in the same building as the former Jasmine's Spa. The premises are much smaller than before and more appropriately sized. The studio is clean and well kept.

Several of the ladies are the same ones who worked at Jasmine's. All services and prices are the same as they were before at Jasmine's. I recently saw Brooklyn there and had basically the same experience I has with her several months ago in the old place.

It was my first time at the new place, so I haven't had a session with Chloe, and I don't think she worked at Jasmine's. I only saw her from a distance standing against Jules, and she looked quite small.

Go ahead and TOFTT.

It was my first time at the new place, so I haven't had a session with Chloe, and I don't think she worked at Jasmine's. I only saw her from a distance standing against Jules, and she looked quite small.

Go ahead and TOFTT.

OK thanks. I will TOFTT if she is the only one available when I go. I will definitely see Jules first if possible as she has some good reviews and also seems to be my type from description.

Thanks

Was in the area over noon hour. Decided to see if they were open.

They were.

Jules was at the front. Asked her if they had been raided? She seemed to be taken aback by my question. Told her I had heard some on-line chatter about them being raided yesterday. She then told me that yesterday they had something called their Occupancy Inspection by the city.

No raid, business as usual according to Jules.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

we banned the person trying to spread the rumors about being raided. Obviously just trying to cause this business problems.

I'm pretty sure I saw signage when I passed recently. The entrance is around the side, off the side street not St Mary's.

What is the Unit number? I walked by and there's no signs, a couple of units look vacant

I'm pretty sure I saw signage when I passed recently. The entrance is around the side, off the side street not St Mary's.

That is exactly right. There is a computer printed notice taped to the door. If hopeful walked by, rather than drove by, I don't understand how he missed it.

Anyone been lately?

The last 2 times I called Jules was either not in or was sheduled to leave before I would be able to gt there.

A couple of other girls were in but without any intel I passed.

I took a shot at this placed a little over a week ago. Texting was fine. There was nothing on any of the doors to signify the business name, just a cardboard clock that said they'll be back at 11. It was 2 in the afternoon by the way. Massage was not what I expected. It wasn't Jules so I guess that was my first problem. I wasn't smiling when i left. Sorry i wish i had a better experience.

Not sure if I'll check them out again.

Massage was not what I expected. It wasn't Jules so I guess that was my first problem. I wasn't smiling when i left. Sorry i wish i had a better experience.

Not sure if I'll check them out again.

That's unfortunate.

I was there over Easter and the girl who greeted me at the door had sores all over her mouth

Guest Jdiamond

That is correct !

8 hours ago, PlanJora said:

Think the closed down late-2018.  Noticed Penny at the studio used to be Brooklyn at 553.

I think 553 became Bellas on McPhillips and then disappeared. 

Not sure who is at Jasmine's but could be interesting for some people 

Only Chloe from 553 St. Mary’s was at the place on McPhillips. That lasted about 3 months. She has vanished since then.