Sasha Stone

I usually don't book a lady without a face picture first but her ad and website was definitely legit. She is stunning, beautiful face and perfect - and I mean perfect- body. I had a quick shower upon arrival and when I walked out she was standing in full lingerie and heels... personally I've never seen perfection like that outside of Hollywood.

She was super friendly and very smart. Loved to chat and was in no rush for me to leave at all. She asked me to stay longer but I had to get going.

Really I was just looking for some b head and she happily obliged. She really took her time... no rush, and was more interested in making it sensual that just bobbing up and down like a robot to get to the end like some do. After a while we did some cowgirl (well ... I think it's a cowgirl variant she was standing in a squatting position riding me -great view) After some of that we did some mish and I was done. Chatted for maybe 10 minutes and I was gone.

I will definitely see her again if she comes through. The ad i linked to is from Saskatchewan because she already took down her brandon one. Shes the best I've seen since Mia Galvez (and I've seen a lot). Ms Galvez was my favorite of all time but now that honor goes to Ms Stone - even if Mia wasn't retired!

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.