Find the fakers here!!!

This is a completely blank WIX website.

Also,

© 2023 by Name of Site.

So, the faker website is itself a fake?

I think I understand... but not sure 100% : this is a website where fakers will be post and it's in a working progress.

Not a bad idea, but it has its limits... if someone steal someone else pictures, here you go, the one who got her pics stolen will be post on this website, then when she wants to advertise again, some people may have, as initial impression, that it's the faker (does that make sense???)

As I mentioned before, Cowboy Kenny had a website dedicated to that and quit because it was very time consuming and pointless.

It's a bit counterproductive to look for fakers with short lived ads, instead of focusing on real ladies with good reputations.

• Like 1

I guess I just found the review to be a bit ridiculous.

"Come visit this woundrous resource. Congratulations to the site creator on a terrific job!"

Especially when there was nothing on the site at the time. Makes me suspicious of a possible multiple account user, (which will get you banned) or just premature self-congratulatory posturing.

I guess I just found the review to be a bit ridiculous.

"Come visit this woundrous resource. Congratulations to the site creator on a terrific job!"

Especially when there was nothing on the site at the time. Makes me suspicious of a possible multiple account user, (which will get you banned) or just premature self-congratulatory posturing.

I especially find funny the claim it will "save your money and time". Most of the links are already dead and there's no logic in the layout. It's easier and more accurate to do a quick Google search of the phone numbers and pics than using this website. Most fraudulent ads don't stay up more than 24 or 48hrs, so most of the research for a "fakers" website won't payoff.

If lobbyists wants to avoid problems, using Google, LYLA(or other message boards) and their gut instinct remain the most accurate tools.

I especially find funny the claim it will "save your money and time". Most of the links are already dead and there's no logic in the layout. It's easier and more accurate to do a quick Google search of the phone numbers and pics than using this website. Most fraudulent ads don't stay up more than 24 or 48hrs, so most of the research for a "fakers" website won't payoff.

If lobbyists wants to avoid problems, using Google, LYLA(or other message boards) and their gut instinct remain the most accurate tools.

Well, ultimately it's not a bad idea. I agree with all what you said but if Somhomme wants to do it, it's his right. Maybe some veterans won't go on it and found that a waste of time but more we have info about the fakers, less we get in their traps...

just my 2 cents!

Additional Comments:

As I mentioned before, Cowboy Kenny had a website dedicated to that and quit because it was very time consuming and pointless.

It's a bit counterproductive to look for fakers with short lived ads, instead of focusing on real ladies with good reputations.

Cowboy Kenny's job was fantastic and can't be replace. However, this can worth the try, if Somhomme wants to take the time for it.

Cowboy Kenny's job was fantastic and can't be replace. However, this can worth the try, if Somhomme wants to take the time for it.

Cowboy Kenny did more than a copy and paste job and tried focusing on repeat offenders. So, even if the ads were deleted, it's still contained enough information and material to remain entertaining and informative.

What Somhomme is trying is pretty minimalistic and pointless if he doesn't update very regularly and point out patterns of repeat offenders. Also, the website doesn't even stick out in a Google search. If the only people who know about the existence of this page are here, it's not gonna help many.

And as a final point, this kind of website may sound armless. But considering procurers behind many of those ads are not necessarily known for their kind social skills, I would try to avoid stepping on their toes for nothing.