Amber Rose

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had the delight of seeing Amber, and just seeing her is a delight in itself. That image of her opening the door to greet me wearing that sexy leopard skin robe put a smile on my face that is still there. She is a true voluptuous woman with the nicest plushest bum I have ever squeezed. Her skin and hair are nice and soft.

Amber is super cute. I found her personality to be very bubbly and sweet. She is very upbeat and easy to talk to. We connected really well and quickly built up a good passion. She was an energetic lover and engaged in making me happy the whole time. She put her nice soft lips and tongue piercing to excellent use.

I really felt a great connection with her and can't wait to see her again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I had the privilege of this little beauty's company last eve. An absolute pleasure to be with on every level. Intelligent, very down to earth,enthusiastic, warm and affectionate. Thanks for a terrific time Amber.

I had the privilege of this little beauty's company last eve. An absolute pleasure to be with on every level. Intelligent, very down to earth,enthusiastic, warm and affectionate. Thanks for a terrific time Amber.

i'm in a bit of a rush so I am going to be unoriginal. I had the great pleasure of seeing Amber on her recent visit to Ottawa. Words like intelligent, down to earth, enthusiastic and warm and affectionate only begin to describe the experience. I will need to add soft soft skin and sexy and so so so sexy eyes with huge perfect boobs. This girl is a gem and if you treat her well she will do the same in return. Amazing time ... can't wait to see you again.

Edit: I also wanted to ad she is no longer with PK, she is now indy and I'm told she visits here often.

I had the pleasure to see her on Feb 4th, 2016. I would have posted sooner but school had me quite busy.

This was my first time and I was quite uncertain and anxious and had been looking at posts for a long time and recall seeing hers and being attracted to it. After a while and some continued looking and scheduals lining up I ended up near Ottawa and saw Amber ad. I was drawn to her and made a booking. I ended up driving about an hour too see her but was worth it.

I arrived and felt quite anxious, I had brought a really nice wine as a gift. When she opened the door I felt nervous but she made me feel better and she looked quite beautiful and only a touch of nervousness was left. We enjoyed some of the wine and some small chat. At some point she began to kiss me and after a few I did not feel as nervous (i natural gravitated back that felt like pulling away and shed laugh) and we continued kissing. She was a good kisser, I let her take the lead since it was my first time visiting anyone like Amber and was quite pleased with what she could do.

Now to each their own taste but to me she had really soft skin and chest. She had beautiful curves, an amazing smile and their great red hair. She may not be for all but to me she was probably one of the most beautiful ladies i have had the pleasure to spend time and felt right at ease. I would recommend her but treat her right on my recommendation.

I only feel bad because I wanted to extend but she had plans, the hour definitly did not feel like enough. If your into that she will definitly will be on your mind like mine. Will definitly see her again when she comes to Toronto hopefully for 2 hours to able able to experience how great she really is. (If our scheduals match up).

Until then thanks Amber for a memorable time

I just got back with spending time with Amber. It was my first time with a service provider and I can honestly say it as one of the top sexual experiences of my life. I was a little anxious first meeting her but right away she set a friendly and fun tone that took us right through the encounter.

She is incredibly authentic, friendly, and sensual. We chatted at first and then got into the action. Throughout our time together we would chat with a natural flow, really like I had known her for a while in terms for comfortability. As for the action, she is VERY skilled at what she does and she REALLY enjoys what she is doing (again, she is very authentic). If you what to know the details, feel free to PM me.

Also she is absolutely adorable woman. For some reason her pictures do not quite capture her true in-person beauty perfectly. Her curves are just right, ass super tight, skin really soft, and a especially cute face.

I left her company feeling quite relaxed, happy, and really content with the service provider arrangement. I am definitely going to see her in the future and highly recommend you consider her if she is your type.

-Yolo

I have seen her as an independant as well, and would definitely repeat. Her smile and demeanour are great, not to mention that curvy body!

This recommendation is beyond over due! I only hope that members and Amber will forgive me for keeping her to myself. I have been a member for a few years and you'll notice I don't make many recommendations, so when I do take notice!!!

This given is amazing!!! She has this come hither smile that will make you man hood quiver with anticipation. Amazing red hair that looks like it is on fire. Eyes that dance with mischief, and "curves like a back road" make damn sure to take your time exploring them. Fabulous.

I have known her since her days at Pink Kitty and I can say without a single doubt she gets better every time.

Her mouth is magical on a level that would put most ventriloquist to shame. What talent!

I have had the pleasure of longer sessions and shorter sessions and there is never enough time. She will never rush you and you will feel like a demi-god when she is done with you.

WARNING: that smile will get you into all the best kind of trouble, and you'll only want more.

She visits Ottawa fairly often. I believe she will be here soon. Do NOT miss your chance.

Recently I was fortunate to spend the afternoon in company of the lovely Amber Rose. As with all of my dates, I look forward to a long four hour experience with my partner and I was not disappointed with my date with Amber.

We began the afternoon by sharing some wine and enjoying some fruit as got to know each other. Soon we were in each others arms and I was enjoy the passion that Amber is so famous for. Fun, sexy times soon followed, and then some cuddling and talking. Soon, we repeated this lovely process over and over again throughout the afternoon as we filled the time with passion, fun times, cuddles and conversation.

Amber is a beautiful curvy woman, with a great sense of humour, and sharp mind that she isn't afraid to use. She is very sensual, romantic and passionate, and focuses on ensuring that you have a great time.

I truly had a wonderful afternoon with Amber and I can only kick myself for taking so long in arranging a date with her.

I saw Amber today and she's as curvy as ever. Her charming smile and sarcasm hit home in my books and we had plenty of fun. I got to see her features upgrade and I was smothered with all sorts of affection. Your hands may have trouble to stop grabbing & saueezing those delectable curves like mine did. Wow! Is all I can say. I can't wait to see her again and especially her gorgeous smile.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.