Giving a Reverse Massage to the Woman

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I used to visit an MA frequently. Our 90 minute sessions were spent with me massaging her for the first 30 minutes then the remaining 60 minutes were her massaging me. I enjoy giving massages, there is nothing like hearing the purr of contentment when you give one.

I know a few women that I've got to know who enjoy nice massage, usually independents. It's only natural that over the years you get to know what techniques to use.

• Like 6

I find that giving a massage is just as enjoyable as receiving one; I'd certainly prefer to give a massage prior to receiving one if given the choice.

• Like 6

I like to offer if the chemistry is there. The many who accepted my offer worked in low key establishments and were not used to being asked or treated in this way. Massage can be an extremely sensual experience if done right and this lead to many memorable sessions. Many of the larger spas in Toronto a "reverse massage" is already part of the package so it's expected. Getting an MA to orgasm with just a massage is always nice bonus.

• Like 3

Guest S***dst***

I usually book a 2h slot with an MA I am meeting for the first time, so I can spend the first 45-60 minutes massaging her.

I do this for many reasons:

1) If she feels good, she'll REALLY want to make me feel good ;)

2) Greed

LOL

When I'm laying face down I can't see her very well, in order to do so I have to arch my neck and get uncomfortable to do so.

On the flip side, I can see her very well but she tends to be mostly out of my reach...With her on the table I can reach ever part :) (within boundaries of course)

3) Perceptive ladies will not only enjoy what they are receiving but some will even incorporate what they enjoyed a lot into their own doings.

Not everyone is the same but we all share similar nerve pathways and muscle structures, so chances are if something felt good to you it will feel good to others ;)

and last but not the least important

4) this is the best time for me to converse with her.

I am an absolutely worthless conversationalist while getting a massage. I just focus on the sensation of her hands, her body, her temperature etc etc

When a lady tries to talk to me during a massage, she might as well be talking to the wall.

When the roles are reversed massaging is almost second nature so I have all kinds of brain power to use :P I've found many ladies get very relaxed and open up about themselves and various things while you massage them.

The 4th point is probably the most important and best part of why I do it.

Making your lady feel good opens up a whole other connection and a more genuine G FE type of experience

Edited by S***dst***
spacing and spelling errors

I absolutely love massaging a woman while doing very intimate stuff at the same time. Had sessions with SPs and dancers where its all that went on. I'm paying for her time and if she's ok with how I use that time and enjoys herself, its a win win.

• Like 9

I love being offered a massage!! Especially if a it is a good massage. Many client don't focus on releasing tension in my muscles, they just skip right to the good stuff. Which is fine too! It just makes a good massage that much more special (and a turn on).

• Like 7

I have usually given a massage at the end, mainly because on any given day an MA will have given more massages than us, so they genuinely could use a good massage for sore muscles and if they should happen to want to feel "happy", well, bonus for all :)

• Like 2

I'm not even surprise to recognize the names in this thread. You guys sure know how to treat a lady...

What tickles me about receiving a massage is the lenght of the session requested. It is hard to include a reverse massage in a 30 or 60 minutes session.

But receiving a massage is the only reason I would be happy to be waken up in the middle of the night!

• Like 5

Don't expect any compensation at all from my MA,, but if we go a bit over time because of me giving her a massage , a little leniency is nice, but not expected , especially in parlous .

Some parlous will charge the girls for the time , not fair .

I find this arrangement grows over time , and is not to be expected, but is a bonus :)

Lost my regular go to girl ( moved) , and still searching .

• Like 2

Interesting topic. I have given reverse massage but only a few times. I mainly do 45 mins, and I guess I'm selfish but I like getting the 45 mins for me.

• Like 2

giving a woman a massage is one of life's great moments giving is as great as receiving love to watch how her body responds to the touches seeing a woman with a big smile priceless

• Like 6

The way I look at it is that if you enjoy being massaged all over (in the right manner) , women also will enjoy . You may politely ask and she obliges then you can make her feel better , which in turn will reciprocate in the massage you get !!

• Like 1

Reverse massage is an option where I am but to be honest it's rarely offered and most of the time I politely decline if it is. In my experience, the clients I've seen take that option the wrong way and assume its an invitation to stick fingers and hands where they don't belong. I'm not opposed to such things, but I would have to get to know someone over a few sessions before being comfortable with that. Asking permission is always appreciated as well. Seems sometimes people forget common manners.

If you're offering a massage, give a massage, plain and simple. If I want other things, I'm not shy and will tell you. Otherwise, be respectful.

• Like 9

Reverse massage is an option where I am but to be honest it's rarely offered and most of the time I politely decline if it is. In my experience, the clients I've seen take that option the wrong way and assume its an invitation to stick fingers and hands where they don't belong. I'm not opposed to such things, but I would have to get to know someone over a few sessions before being comfortable with that. Asking permission is always appreciated as well. Seems sometimes people forget common manners.

If you're offering a massage, give a massage, plain and simple. If I want other things, I'm not shy and will tell you. Otherwise, be respectful.

Well said. I like to push the boundries in my massages with eroticism and sensuality but if I get a "Uh, uh, owwww" then I back off. If however she responds that's she's really enjoying it then I keep going. MA's must meet a lot of disrespectful dickheads all the time so in some ways I like to think of my massages as a bit of a treat for them in place of the usual. One of my fave MA's actually said "no one has ever offered that before". Needless to say we had a great time and I saw her many times since. Sadly now retired from the business.

• Like 3

Disrespectful dickheads unfortunately comes with the territory and for me are a minor annoyance. I have no problem telling them off and actually quite enjoy it sometimes, especially if they are extremely difficult. But for some girls who aren't as out spoken and sensitive, it affects them differently, in a negative way.

We always appreciate kind and respectful clients.

Communication goes a long way in this business, both ways.

• Like 4

I have being allowed to give a few massages, two were on massage tables

while others were on a bed, I always accepted guidance as my sole purpose was to have my company as happy as I was. It's one of the pleasures I enjoy when I have an extended visit.

• Like 3

I've been giving out more massages lately. Just got to make sure I don't put them to sleep before it's my turn :)

• Like 1

I have had the opportunity to give many massages over the years. I have found that looking after the girls and relaxing them, elevated the whole massage experience for both of us. In my experience it requires you listen to their bodies and noticie the subtle movements of their wonderful bodies. Doing that will help to not go beyond their boundaries. Then there's others who aren't that subtle, they tell you what they want or just direct your hands to the area that requires attention. Being respectful to them puts them at ease with you, they always want to be with someone they can trust. I have had the privilege of some of the regulars that I see, call me for a massage. Bottom line is yes I love giving the girls massages, a woman's body deserves to be softly caressed and relaxed, cause they work hard also.

• Like 5