Ren Brass Club

Wanted to get a massage from someone new at the Brass Club. But haven't had any contact with any of them. I asked Jessica to recommend one to me. She knows what I like. And she recommended Ren. Now Ren is new and has only been at this for 2 weeks. But if Jessica recommended her I was willing to take a chance. I usually like to see well reviewed MA's or ones that I have pm'ed here or on twitter.

I was welcomed at the door by Jessica who gave me a big hug and kiss :). She lead me to the room and left me there to wait. A minute later, a beautiful red headed girl appeared and introduced herself as Ren. She is tall and slim with very nice natural breasts. she had a very beautiful face and great smile. She gave me a quick hug and kiss and started the shower for us. As she undressed i noticed that she was very fit and had a very sexy body. I undressed and we had a shower where we made sure each of us was clean. Got a few more kisses in the shower.

Then on to the table I go where she began with a nice sensual massage. We chatted for a while while she gave me a pretty good massage. Then soon she asked me to flip over when she massaged my front as well. A few more nice body slides and then a nice long teasing finished. She has nice a nice touch. At the end we had a bit of time left, so I asked her if she wanted a massage and she said yes. It is always a pleasure to give the girls a nice massage at the end. They deserve to be pampered sometimes. Another quick shower and back to work I go.

I enjoyed my time with Ren.She is beautiful sexy and pretty good for only being at this for 2 weeks. A bit more experience and I'm sure that she will be very popular. She enjoys what she does, a pleasure to look at and a lot of fun. Also she is a pretty good kisser also. Another good pick by Jessica.

I recently joined the Brass Club and Ren was my first massage experience - I have to say after an hour with her it will not be my last! I arrived a little early so I had a few minutes to grab a drink and relax in the lounge area, chatting with a few of the women before heading in for my massage.

Once we got into the room Ren took the time to make a nice introduction with lots of kissing, even before we took our clothes off and got in the shower. After some slippery fun where we cleaned each other and enjoyed some more passionate kissing, it was on to the massage table. Ren asked if I wanted to give her a massage to start, or if i wanted all the attention on me - and after seeing her great body I couldn't wait to put my hands all over her and give her a massage. After her massage it was my turn for some attention. Ren has nice hands and worked out some of the stress in my shoulders and then she slid her gorgeous body up and down my own. After turning over it was time for more massaging and body slides. I was also able to enjoy her great boobs and some more kissing. She provided a great finish after a nice long build up.

All too soon it was over, although never once did it feel like our time was rushed or that she was watching the clock. Ren is gorgeous with a sexy body and she made the experience so comfortable and natural that I can't wait to go back!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.