Bad & Boujiiee*** Kiissing *B#B@J, Talk, Dates, Very clean , Shower AVAILABLE if need

She goes by the name of Sexy Kelly, and she posts quite frequently, just want to know if shes legit and worth it. If anyone has any info on her please let me know asap!

• Like 1

I messaged her before. First time we agreed to do an outcall. Then no answer afterwards. Second time I messaged her we agreed to do an outcall, then she wanted my full Street address the day before we were supposed to meet and wanted a pic of me. I told her that I wasn't going to give her the Street # until shortly before and that there was no way I was going to give her a pic of me. I told her I was not interested if that is what she wants. I have seen a good review of her but unfortunately I did not have a good experience contacting her. Maybe you will have better luck.

• Like 1

I messaged her before. First time we agreed to do an outcall. Then no answer afterwards. Second time I messaged her we agreed to do an outcall, then she wanted my full Street address the day before we were supposed to meet and wanted a pic of me. I told her that I wasn't going to give her the Street # until shortly before and that there was no way I was going to give her a pic of me. I told her I was not interested if that is what she wants. I have seen a good review of her but unfortunately I did not have a good experience contacting her. Maybe you will have better luck.
Again very sorry.

I do ask name age and location or pic usually to make sure my client is serious & legit as well.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk