Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica who used to be at the Playmate years ago? She was a very good dancer and a very nice person. I lost touch with and was just wondering if she was still around, maybe working in another capacity at one of the clubs. She wore a school girl outfit and black rimmed glasses. Any info would be appreciated.

Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica who used to be at the Playmate years ago? She was a very good dancer and a very nice person. I lost touch with and was just wondering if she was still around, maybe working in another capacity at one of the clubs. She wore a school girl outfit and black rimmed glasses. Any info would be appreciated.

Believe I've read reports that this Jessica had relocated to BareFax some time ago and might be seen on Saturday afternoons but I'm not sure if she is currently to be found there.

• Like 1

She was still at Barefax recently (2-3 weeks ago). Look for her in the afternoon. To be honest, I'm under the impression that she doesn't work often though, so you might have a hard time connecting.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I had one of the best CR times ever with her at the Fax. When she realized I wasn't prepared for what she had in mind, she peeled off one of her thigh-high sheer white stockings. After it had served the purpose she tucked it into her purse. The fact that it was spur of the moment made it unbelievably hot !

• Like 2