That thread describes Jessica to a tee. I have and would still see her no love there but a good tight old body to smash your brains out on is always a good thing. never heard her complain once and is certainly a pro. Good cum dump but try to book 15 cause she will have you empty in 10 and I for 1 don't like to waste her time after we are done. prefect choice to drop a load on the way home from work and still not be late.

yes she is rushed but she is still a good stop drop your jeans pound off a fast load and out the door and that has to count for something these days with so many rip off artists and junkies out there. She acted straight can carry on a conversation and gets a load out of you quick. some young ones these days are so high and act so weird or try and rip you off. Jessica wil never ask you to leave with full balls. lol at least that is my experience.

That's all good but in her ad she has "unrushed good time" in all caps. LOL

Ya that part is a complete lie. Don't pay for extra time unless you want to be chatting afterward. She pumps a load out of you as fast as she can. There is certainly better out there but there is certainly worse too. Always reliable cum dump with this one though.

I haven't seen Jessica since she was Shawnna at Nevada about 10 years ago. Based on that and her current reviews, I don't intend to see her now. However, IMO, calling her a "cum dump" is overly harsh and disrespectful.

• Like 2

It wasn't said to be nasty. I am just pointing out with the state the hobby is in she deserves some respect as she knows her job and does it well. She won't rob or cheat you. She may not fulfill everyone's idea of a wonderful meeting but she will drain your balls like a true professional. I am guessing after this many years in the game its tough to always put on a big act for each guy. But you have to admit for being her age and doing this as long as she has she still lots dam good.