New Local Long report part 3 won't let me other thread

Continued from other thread since won't let me add part 3:

Wow, was Meika sensual and responsive in dances. Another rare five on my intimacy scale. The only negative was even with great dances I limit myself to two dances since trying not to spend too much and allocate not more than $100 a night at clubs. I am also doing some companions (about $270/hr) Nude-reverse adult parlors in Sauga (about $160) besides lots of strip clubs. I enjoy variety in each venue but have already spent a great deal in my first five days. I am going to slow down a bit but have a few others on my schedule and especially Sold Gold for their 2 for 1 Tuesday day or all day Wed. I assume by "all day" that means evening also. I also have two nonadult activity meetings in the next few days as well as some tourist things on my agenda for the week.

Anyway, why I got into this was that after the 1st dance I had mentioned to Meika "one more" but sometimes it's hard to tell the ending of songs as sometimes keeps going between. When I thought we were done with 2, I said great, but that's my limit. She insisted it had been four songs. Actually, it very well may have been, but I didn't think it was that long. Anyway, I blew my budget and willingly paid all 4, and that didn't detract from how much I enjoyed her.

I only had a few $20s left and decided to give up on finding Sassy. Rae nicely approached me, and I would have done dancers with her if I had not overspent on Meika.

After so many dancers this trip (and others) and kind of dance red out but with great experiences. And I usually really like the Eastern Europeans at Solid Gold.

An enjoyable time even with the small issue.