Tiffany of South Pointe

Since they now operate out of different places it's fitting that Tiffany have a proper thread.

At any rate, paid her a visit last night. Was easy to get a hold of and very accommodating on short notice.

I had been anticipating seeing her since I had tried several times and was not able when she was with Shu.

Tiffany is quite a bit older than me. Her English skills were good enough to communicate formalities. The location is good and quiet. Massage happens on a table with clean sheets. When I arrived the house smelled of Chinese food which some may enjoy.

Her massage was decent and I left happy after 60 minutes. Coming from Vancouver where there are lots and lots of AMPS with girls in their 20s I would encourage those interested to visit Tiffany. She is friendly and open minded. Very affordable massage. I will continue looking for a steady regular though.

• Like 1

Literally only a few blocks away. 3 minute drive? If even that. Did Shu bring help in or is she still flying solo? People were wondering if she had plans to replace Tiff.

I saw Tiffany before Christmas and my experience at her new location was just fine as well. She even offered to make me some tea after our session. I think if she offers again I will take her up on it. The more you can relate with these Asian ladies the better the experience gets.

Since they now operate out of different places it's fitting that Tiffany have a proper thread.

At any rate, paid her a visit last night. Was easy to get a hold of and very accommodating on short notice.

I had been anticipating seeing her since I had tried several times and was not able when she was with Shu.

Tiffany is quite a bit older than me. Her English skills were good enough to communicate formalities. The location is good and quiet. Massage happens on a table with clean sheets. When I arrived the house smelled of Chinese food which some may enjoy.

Her massage was decent and I left happy after 60 minutes. Coming from Vancouver where there are lots and lots of AMPS with girls in their 20s I would encourage those interested to visit Tiffany. She is friendly and open minded. Very affordable massage. I will continue looking for a steady regular though.

So I was there today... after texting shu and being told to call tomorrow. This was my first time at the new address not far from the usual place. Like op said, smelled of Chinese food. One thing that was odd though... IT WAS SHU and not tiffany. Lady in 50s or even 60s and same lady I have seen at other address as recently as a month ago. Maybe I have them confused but either Tiffany was at old address last few times (this year since she apparently left), or this is shu. It was almost like she lived there too. Weird!

Edited by kdogg
Grammar

If you went to the new address , then it was Tiffany that you saw. Shu does not work out of Tiffany's house. How was the experience?

Has one tried any of the new girls yet?

Must have been Tiffany. The experience was decent, same as the other address. The best part is the price in all honesty.

• Like 1

Woder how Tiffaney is doing at new location? Any one checking her out?

Went once a month or more back. Same service as when she was working with Shu. Some have mentioned the house smelling strongly of Chinese food. I can say that that was not my experience. I'm very scent conscious as I have scent allergies, when I went the house smelled clean and I wouldn't say odorless, but what I recall smelling smelt more like cleaning products than food.

I've been to Tiffany's new place a few times. Great set up.

Good neighbourhood, clean place, and private (very quiet).

I find that Tiffany's massage has improved since she left the old place (Sue's).

She really makes an effort to give a good massage. Always enjoyable.

Seems to quite a range of opinions on Tiffany/Anna's service etc. General comments seem to be that massage , ending just ok . Have not seen her at new location so may have to check it out. Anyone else been recently ??

I think we always compared her to Shu, since they worked together. Which is not really fair. Have not seen her for over two yrs so cannot comment on massage skills.

I have seen Tiffany once since she moved to a her new location, it was a couple months back.

Service seem tobe the same other than she likes to shed her clothing easy I have never been impressed with the sesion.

Ok for the price.

Hi , Seen Tiffany the other day , easy to book , nice house ,service same as before , she seems to be more " relaxed " , maybe because its her own business now. Even had a Hot chocolate with her after ... Nice !

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Seen Tiffany last week. Booked same day appointment very easy to book through text. Very nice area and house. Massage was excellent really worked on problem areas. Very pleased with whole appointment. Someone did come home while I was there which was a little awkward but ended up not being a big deal I never saw the person.

Posted via Mobile Device

Since seeing her from her start in the industry, Tiffany has always been good. Great attitude, decent massage, and almost anything goes. Overall she is only second to shu...

For those looking, best value dollar for dollar.

Just an fyi in case no answers Tiffany is on holidays approx 1 week,

does anyone know what happened to 43 macalister bay ? I think they went out of business? haven't seen an ad for months .