Osbourne health clinic

The Osborne Clinic was located on Ellice for at least 25 years, across from Executive Bath/Time Out. There were many ladies there over the years, but the mainstays were always Miss Jaimie (white) and Renee and Chrissy (both natives). The owner died about 5 or 6 years ago, and another owner took over for a year or two. He fired Renee and Chrissy, but kept Jaimie and made a couple of unsuccessful hires. He subsequently closed the place. It wasn't dirty, but it was basic and austere.

After the closure, Shannon took over the Osborne Clinic and did some renos. I saw her once, and she hinted that she had worked long ago at Broadway's. She operated the clinic for a short while, then started providing her services from another location. She apparently still does, but she seems to disappear for long periods, then suddenly reappear, as she did recently after a long hiatus. I have no idea what services she is now providing. When I saw her a few years ago, she was a fairly slender, 40ish woman. I don't remember her hair colour. Her service was what you might expect at Diamonds, and was fairly priced at the time.

• Like 3

This "miss Jaime" has been around forever, never met her.( wait i think i did but i bailed on her) I googled the one add thats in the wpg sun for massage, and it comes up as Miss Jaime.

I saw her a few times years back both at the place on Ellice and her house. She is a nice lady. Thats Miss Jaimie I am referring to. Havent seen her for five or six years.

Wow, flashback city. I always wondered where Renee disappeared to after, would love to get in touch with her again. I had something that I had acquired for her, and was never able to give it to her, still have it sitting there. Plus, if she ever took private calls, I'd still be interested. From her reviews, she was not everyone's cup of tea, but she knew how to do her job quite well for some of us.