Important

I have an autoimmune skin condition. It's called plaques psoriasis. IT IS NOT contagious. MaNY celebtaties are dealing with this including Cindy Lauper.

My affliction is due to a treatable blood affliction. My minor psoriasis (mild rashe on elbow and knee....affects joints and may cause rashes that could be disturbing if you are too lazy to Google

I am just gonna put this our there but I have seen some pretty nasty skin issues from punters in my time! Anyhow....

Anyways if you want perfection grab an Internet enabled device and inite the palm sisters to a party!

Oh...this is not directed at anyone

• Like 4

Yep. Those who matter don't mind.

Those who mind don't matter.

Hope you're doing well, Meg, and not uncomfortable.

• Like 2

I have psoriasis as well! Never had any problem with clients.

I use a magic cream (crème de rêve from Lush, 100% natural) and mine is barely visible! Have to apply everyday !

I also have on the scalp and use Neutrogena shampoo.

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more with what Katherine has said. Beauty comes more from a persons personality then what they look like on the outside. I remember always hearing that true beauty was really what we call inner beauty. It was only once I matured that I realized how true that statement is. I prefer to meet with ladies that have this characteristic. So once I find one that has this characteristic and we click I repeat as often as I can.

Some of the ladies that I have had the pleasure to spend time with seem to like it when I tell them they don't need to get all done up unless they want to.

I don't comment often on this site but felt compelled to comment on this post. Sorry if I got a bit off topic

• Like 2