A Sensual Experience Like No Other...xox

Welcome To Our New Private Location

How long has it been since you felt a rush of anticipation, a shiver, a connection?

Hello Loves,

My name is Kimora I will now be offering independent erotic/sensual massage at my private location. I am 5'4, 130lbs, with natural curly red hair and perfectly manicured nails, soft, relaxing hands (just imagine my nails softly running up & down your spine..) I will of course still be hosting with my girlfriend (Alisonxox). I am a down to earth kind of gal and I will admit..I love my job .

A little Preview ..

Our erotic encounter begins with my warm, soft hands gliding over your body. Caressing and stroking every part of your body with my gentle, seductive, sensual touch. Feel your excitement grow as my warm soft skin seductively slides against your's. You'll feel the warmth of my lips as I very lightly kiss the back of your neck, the tickle of my soft touch between your thighs..

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76686

Services

a sensual, de-stressing escape

My talented hands to loosen your stiff spots

a slow build of teasing, edging, or prostate pleasure (I have toys but feel free to bring your own)

an independent, upscale, and non-rushed service

a combination of all of the above

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=72796

- Two wonderful rooms freshly decorated and mirrors on the walls for you to appreciate the view from every angle. Equipped with custom made massage tables and memory foam mattress for your comfort.

- One of the rooms have a double sized custom made massage table with memory foam to accommodate our famous duo ..

- A lounge furnished with taste to enjoy a great glass of wine and a plate of various cheese in good company.

- Two complete washrooms for your convenience. One of the bathrooms is equipped with a bathtub for a romantic bubble sponge bath ..

- Everything is brand new , modern and of course at your disposition.

- Plenty of parking spaces

- Very discrete location for the ones that like their privacy

- Natural massage oil

- Coffee , tea , bottled water

Our new services (Available starting the 1st of April.. )

As I have noticed that in order to come visit us , some of you guys are skipping breakfast or lunch so in that case we will be providing you with breakfast / brunch

Everyday , we will have a morning breakfast for you from 9:00 to 10:30 and a lunch from 11:30 to 1:00pm.

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76690

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76687

Contact

(613) 909-4547 (No Blocked Calls, If I Do Not Answer Please Text

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: Kimoraxox)

My Schedule

Monday: 9am-4pm

Tuesday: 9am-4pm

Wednesday:9am-4pm

Thursday:9am-4pm

Friday:9am-4pm

Saturday: 3pm-8:30pm

Sunday: Please book in advance

My Recommendations

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?569850-Kimora-Bliss&highlight=kimora

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?556895-The-big-list-of-Ottawa-MAs-who-provide-GFE&highlight=kimora

Of course the rules will be the same .. We will be working by appointments only. No walk-ins allowed to ensure everybody's privacy.

Merivale Rd (Between Hunt Club and Baseline)