Daniella@CMJ

I love it when I get a friend request from a woman on here. It makes me take notice. I love it even more when we have a conversation, when we talk about interests and travel and other things before we've even met. You have a sense of the person, and a heightened sense of anticipation. And when she posts an album with pictures like this one, then I know I have to see her :). That's what happened with Daniella.

So after much conversation on here, I met Daniella last week. She's smart, fascinating, well travelled, and enthusiastic. She has a fit, hot body. She gives a great massage. I had an amazing time with her, and I am so glad that she made the first move! :)

More moves to follow....

picture.php?albumid=11524&pictureid=79282

• Like 5

I had been twittering with Danielle late at night for about a month now. We've had some great chats and I was curious about her. Usually if I spend time getting to know a woman through twitter or PM, I usually meet them if I feel like there is a connection. She doesn't work during the daytime much as she is going to school. But I saw that she was on schedule today for a few hours and that noon was free. I had been on twittered with her last night chatting and told her I was thinking about coming to the Brass Club today and asked who she recommended. And luckly she recommended herself :). So I booked her. Now today was a long drive in due to the storm. But I spent the morning in anticipation of our session. I was sore from working out the day before. When i got to the spa, the ever beautiful Jessica welcomed me with a big hug and kiss. She was in a great mood. The girls were in one'ys today and enjoying themselves at the bar. She brought me in one of the bigger rooms with the double massage tables and left me there to wait for Danielle.

A few minutes later a knock and a head appear at the door and came in. She immediately gave me a big hug and said it was finally nice to meet each other. She had been talking to Jessica in the morning about me and found out about all the animals I've had in our house. She is a very slender girl with a very slim body and nice bum. we chatted a bit and then started to slowly kiss each other and undress each other. she is very fit and a true spinner. Very beautiful eyes and sexy smile. After a few minute of breaking the ice, the kisses got a bit more passionate. We entered the shower and gave each other a good wash down.

then on to the massage tables we go. Now there are two massage tables put togehter, I guess they are for duo's. But it meant that she spent the entire time on the table on me or next to me. She gives a pretty firm massage and lot's of body slides. We continued talking. She told me that I had nice skin. I've been told that my many of the woman. Must be all the oil that they rub in to me :) Then she asked me to flip and massaged the front of her legs. Then she asked me if I wanted to massage her, as I had told her that I liked massaging the woman. She say's that she ahs rarely been massaged by the client. So I gave her a nice massage that she seem to enjoy. In between I snuck in a few more kisses :)

Then it was back to my turn. where she gave me more body slides including a nice reverse body slide. She has a very nice bum to look at :). She was continuously teasing me slowly and even from a face to face position, that there is another thread about for those who are interested. She enjoys touching and being touched and kept switching positions and stroking angles. Every once in a while she would come back and kiss for a while, which I enjoyed very much. Then the conclusion came with a toe curling finished. We then cuddled and chatted for a bit more. She's not a clock watcher so we took our time to take a shower and get dressed. Another kiss and hug and time to go.

Had a lot of fun with Danielle. She is very intelligent and we had a lot in common. Gave a great massage and want's to ensure that you are comfortable and enjoy your time. She enjoys what she does and enjoys the environment at the Brass Club with the other hostess.

I recommend that you go see her and have fun getting to know her :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.