Sofie - Sandy Hills

I've seen her twice...

very good, very thorough massage, undraped. She is a bit heavier, but kind of cute...I left very happy. She remained clothed...only one option. very reasonable price

Thanks for the responce.

I actually just got back from seeing her and my experience was exactly as you described. Very very good massage and I left happy.

And yes, clothes on for her (which is fine), and only 1 option at the end, but a very well executed one.

She was great on the build up.

• Like 1

I recently visited Sophie and as described she gives a good massage and a nice finish. I had to laugh at the comment regarding the amount of oil Sophie uses though. That what I was thinking about after leaving her place...wondering whether the oil was soaking thru my jeans.

Nice lady and the price is right.

Additional Comments

Edited by coltrane
Comments were duplicated.

I saw this lady about one month ago. The massage was excellent. The end was also excellent. I asked her not to use oil and she refused, saying it was required but that she would only use a little. She then proceeded to use about half a bottle which required two showers to get rid of.

I was in Ottawa for business and had a meeting shortly after seeing her, hence the request for no oil. Luckily it didn't soak through my clothes but I was uncomfortable the whole time. I would see again only if I could go and have a shower right after seeing her.

• Like 1

I went to sofie twice, she did excellent massage she has magical hands her skills are wonderful! She has two options lotion or oil I asked her to use oil for the first time and it was good and the second time I asked for lotion. I was very happy, I will become her loyal client from now on!

I recommend you go see her

Everything have been said...

She's very close from 417, receive in her home

Not very cute, fat but still not ugly

she use lots of oil, massage is good, lots of teasing, only one option.

Use hot towels at the end but you still need a shower when you arrive home..

Dammage very reasonnable.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/relaxation-massage-home-spa/1170693872?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Mark

• Like 1

Sofie does the best massage in Ottawa! I had an amazing experience her massage is so relaxing! I also love how she offers oil or lotion and she doesn't use a huge amount of oil which is very good! I highy recommend you go and get a massage, you'll enjoy it

Anyone else getting emails from here saying she hasn't seen you in a while? Just trying to figure out if I'm special or part of an email list! lol

Sofie is a great masseuse her services are professional which I love! I am a loyal customer to her I get a massage from her ever week!! I definitely recommend her you can find her ad on craigslist in the category of beauty services!

• Like 1

Guest Gentleman4U

I visited Sophie yesterday, very good massage, sensual at times and the finish was nice.