Bondage Massage ~ The Most Amazing Massage Experience Ever!

Bondage Massage ~ The Most Incredible Massage You Will Ever Experience!

picture.php?albumid=11734&pictureid=80176

I am a lingerie/pinup model, 36E breasts, long red hair, green eyes, Jessica Rabbit physique, booty to die for, 37 yrs old, sexy and above all very sensual and seductive.

picture.php?albumid=11734&pictureid=80175

I Offer Full Body, Pampering, Hot Oil Massage & Extras. With An Emphasis On Sensual Genital Teasing. I also give an amazing butt massage...It is actually my speciality :-)

Done Slowly Will Drive You Wild, Resulting In Explosive Pleasure.

picture.php?albumid=11611&pictureid=79278

Hot Oil, Soft Music... Just The Right Touch. Sessions Are 1HR With Flat Rate. No Rush!

picture.php?albumid=9108&pictureid=62021

I provide unparalleled luxury, serenity and an extraordinary level of service in this city. Enjoy the ultimate in relaxation - full body VIP massage for the upscale, discerning gentleman.

It is the best massage of your life, guaranteed! If being blindfolded and strapped down to a massage table sounds appealing, you must try my Bondage Massage ...

If you're seeking to experience something totally different...beyond the norm, try exploring a new kind of pleasure while exploring sensual domination. I will definitely take you on an amazing journey you won't soon forget!

- Fetishes - Tie and Tease - Face sitting - Butt Worship - Toys ...and much more..

To meet up with me for a session please just text my cell phone at 613-410-7090

I'm located in the west end of Ottawa. It is in a very private and upscale residence.

100% Genuine | Independent | Free Parking | Private

http://www.misslanalux.com

• Like 1