Amanda-Lee

Went out last night to visit with Amanda-Lee. She is a very sexy girl who I have had opportunity to meet last year. Her touch is very sensual and soft. Her disposition is cheery and her personality is very pleasant. Her service is non-rushed and her attention is very much focused on what makes you happy. All in all, I am very pleased and highly recommend her services. Will I continue to repeat?... Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I met Amanda-Lee an Irish-Canadian from Luna on Carling, she greeted me in a lovely silk black robe. Amanda-Lee is the perfect girl next door, if you are looking for that girlfriend session during your massage, I highly recommend her. .

On with my session with Amanda-Lee, what can I say she is adorable with amazing curves (not a spinner nor bbw, she has gorgeous love handles, perky B cup and a firm bum), soft smooth skin, and she has the cutest smile that warms you up. We started with a shower and that was amazing, ahe helped wash areas I couldn't otherwise reach. I then returned the favor, very responsive. After the wonderful refreshing shower Amanda began to massage my back and her hands are really sensual and I was getting eager. During the massage she talked with me about a variety of different interesting topics. She is very educated and is a conversationalist. She has a nerdy side to her with I found attractive.

After the massage I returned the favor and she really appreciated it and thanked me. Amanda-Lee enjoyed the massage I gave, including when I massaged her feet, she really enjoys that.

I had a lot of fun, lots of laughs, deep conversations about a variety of topics and we both enjoyed one another. You can really tell she enjoys being an MA because she is engaging and cares about how you feel.She is laid back in there somewhere and that its easy to get along

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.