Big step for Kim & I

Wishing you all the best in your new venture, Alison and Kim. I'm also impressed with the post by New Bliss, very classy and supportive. Well done, all of you!

• Like 8

Wishing you all the best in your new venture, Alison and Kim. I'm also impressed with the post by New Bliss, very classy and supportive. Well done, all of you!

Alison and Kim will be at Bliss until their new place is ready ;). Thank you Cato for your comment ;)

• Like 3

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Best of luck in your new venture Alison and Kim!

Thank you so much for the good words .. We are very excited about our new step and we appreciate the support from you guys... Alexandria is a very classy woman and it is a great exemple of how human she is with her employees.. This is also why we felt comfortable to tell her about our desire to try something new. We didn't want to leave in bad terms and we do have a lot of respect for her.. She's a great boss and a wonderful woman .. It is rare in that industry and we have to give her the props she deserve ..

A little note to the girls that will take our place at Bliss :

You better be nice to our precious Alexandria or Kim and I will have to put our ninja outfits to come wip your bums ;)

Lolll !

Xx

Ali

• Like 5

Congratulations on your new venture.

I know that you two sexy girls will be a success at what you do :)

Allison you need to institute the secret handshake with regulars lol

xoxoxo

• Like 3

I spoke to Kim and she love the handshake idea too ... This is the kind of hylarious thing we like to do just because it is fun... Now you will have to find one and to come practice it with us ... Not the one on the video , it is way too long .. We need one that nobody seen before ... This is very fun ... xx

Ali

• Like 2