Nathalie Lefebvre

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I've seen Nathalie a few times and she's like a cute grad student - smart, confident and purposeful on campus but even more direct when the clothes come off in the bedroom. She's the most amazing kisser - everything is long, hard and wet - and knows exactly what she likes when I go down on her, pulling my hair this way and that until fully satisfied. Nathalie is also open and very giving in her sessions, a good example being my introduction to ass play.

She took her time, gradually building from one finger to two, then a butt plug, and finally a dildo, eager but patient, assertive yet gentle, and unbelievably intense, especially as she worked away with that last toy. I honestly can't say who was more aroused, her face was hot and flush, so attentive, and utterly focused on my experience, my pleasure. Although exposed in many ways, I felt safe and in control because Nat is, more than anything, caring. A unique woman.

I can't speak too highly of Nathalie. She is just a lovely young woman. Very smart, very funny, extremely sensual, and very giving. This is my first recommendation. I was getting "disenamoured" (funny word, I know, but it kind of works) with hobbying. I was needing to connect with a real person. If you need to relate, and you're a true gent, try Nat.

Having been entertained and informed and intrigued by Nathalie's posts here on CERB for a while, I decided it was high time I got to see who was behind them. An initial email quickly became an interesting and stimulating exchange, increased the anticipation, and by the time I showed up at her incall I was looking forward to finally meeting her.

I wasn't disappointed... Nathalie is just as friendly and intelligent in the flesh as online; add beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, and a beautiful rest of her too, and I was clearly in for a treat :) We sat and chatted for a little... and before I knew it we'd been talking for quite a while - yes, she's that engaging. And awesome though that is, there's more fun to be had. Lots more fun.

So, the clothes were banished, things were heated up somewhat (Nathalie's skills in the kissing department are fantastic, as others have noted), orgasms were duly hunted down and... er... had. And then some lying around in a pleasant haze (despite the fact that we were probably well over time by then, although I didn't notice until I looked at my watch after I'd left) before it was time to say farewell... until we next meet. Which will have to be soon...

A truly smart and intelligent lady who has so much to offer. A mindful listener who can put one at ease and create a connection beyond physical attraction. Stunningly beautiful to start with, she is also very down to earth and has the "Girl next door" sweetness. She knows what she likes which makes the experience mutually satisfying. A true Gem and will have to go back to see her again soon.

SNS724

Met with Nathalie again today. Nothing short of wonderful. If you have never tried Thai Massage, you don't know what you have been missing. My body was snap, crackle and popping. It was even more intense today than last time. I would like to think a connection was established that contributed to the improvement.

I could easily go back just for the Thai Massage alone, but it would take a lot of self control to keep me from getting naughty with her. Even a 2 hour session would be too short with her.

SNS724

Nathalie Lefebvre is a real person. A really great person. The kind of person that I would hang out with, chat with, discuss politics with, maybe argue with occasionally, but a real three dimensional person.

It is then quite the bonus to be able to enjoy the company of such a person and then to be able to enjoy an intimate moment as well. She is very unrushed, and you will be as well, there is no need to jump right to business to break the awkward silences or end the banal chit chat.

She is a fantastic kisser, has a great body, and genuinely cares about her clients. She is also a great communicator, which puts you at ease and makes the session everything you want it to be.

(and you don't have to do the Yoga, I've not gone there... maybe some other time...!)

Just got out of the 3rd trip to Nathalie's world in 3 weeks. She made me feel like a teenager again, which is multiple decades ago. This session was even more intense than the last 2, her energy is contagious, seems like she can feed me her energy to keep going forever. The way this is going...I will have to bring an oxygen tank and a defibrillator with me next session. Looking forward to our next session already!!

SNS724

Guest B*****7

I second everything what other posters have to say.She was my first after being at mp scene for long time.It was a great choice.She is a beautiful person.Very intelligent and very sexy.I won't repeat what everyone has said before.Time flies when you are with her.She is awesome in all respects.

I had just a mesmerizing time with Nathalie. Her Thai massage really works wonders - as a competitive runner and cyclist, I can vouch for the spiritual and metaphysical attributes of her training - very worthwhile. As for the sensual contact, it is sublime and equally invigorating. Nathalie is very comfortable in her own skin and she made me equally comfortable and stimulated! She is not only a class act, but a true courtesan as well. Your time with Nathalie will only be limited by your own carnal capacity to contribute to orgasmic delights .... she is your pathway to sexual nivirna

I recently had the joy of seeing Nathalie Lefebvre on a recent trip to Ottawa. I am not really adding anything new to the consistent great reviews that has already been posted on this Board about this lady but i did want to share my experience and confirm what previous reviewers have already written. I haven't had many opportunities to 'Hobby' in Ottawa but i was feeling the urge and after reading reviews about Nathalie, reading her own intriguing posts, checking with a few guys that had seen her and reviewing her website i knew i had to meet this lady.

There was an easy exchange of emails to set up the encounter and she arrived promptly at my hotel room for a two hour session. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a pretty face upon opening the door. You only get to see a sneak peak from the pics posted on her website/CERB profile which doesnt reveal much detail but the whole package in person is amazing. She is a hot 'girl next door' with a great smile and beautiful eyes and not to mention a smooth finely toned body. Nathalie is very easy to get to know, well educated and great conversationalist.

We began the seesion with some chit chat over some wine to get to know each other better. Nathalie would occasionally sensually touch my arm or my leg as we talked and before long we started some LFK which brought us to the bedroom and we began a make-out session reminiscint of my teenage years. It was super hot as Natalie knows how to deep kiss and rub her body against yours to excite !. Clothes were then quickly shed and i wont go into a lot of other details of what happened between the sheets but it was sensual, sexy and very hot. She seems to know what a guy likes and responds accordingly. The two hours flew by all too quickly. Her outgoing nature made our time a truly unforgettable experience. Can't wait to see her again and would highly recommend !! In fact a second session is already planned for next month. !! "

I finally had a chance to meet this young lady. I thought it was an outstanding experience. For some reason I felt like I was with a real person (not always the case). Seemed to be a connection. A+. I will definite repeat. Nathalie is someone who you could easily spend an afternoon with lying in bed with a few bottles of wine. Can't say much more than that. Have a great vacation.

I saw Nathalie a few weeks ago but I haven't had the chance to send in my recommendation. If I remembered correctly she said she would be going on holidays at the end of August but I would highly recommend to all my fellow Cerbites to definitely keep an eye out for Nathalie's fall schedule.

My session included the Thai massage and as was noted by others, it really helps increase your flexibility and loosens you up nicely. It also is very relaxing, I purposely asked Nathalie about the massage so as to keep her talking to keep me from dozing off. Luckily, for me she is a very good guide to the massage techniques used in Thai massage and not only kept me awake also taught me a few things.

Nathalie's incall location is centrally located and very discreet. I visited her on a scorching hot day and her place was cool and comfortable. In fact her bed was cold when we finally got to it but we quickly got it warmed up !

As everyone else has said in previous postings, Nathalie is a very attractive and smart person. She has a great smile. Her eyes light up when you are in convesation with her. She is also a damn fine kisser and very cuddly. She is also probably my most favourite shower partner also.

I highly recommend to my fellow Cerbites to make an appointment with Nathalie. I'm already saving up my pennies :icon_smile:

May I say first of all, that I feel a little like the guy who is the subject of that Playboy joke - you know, I only read it for the articles. Well, it was the articles that attracted me to Nathalie initially, and I have discovered that everything about her is equally stimulating.

We had corresponded for quite a while prior to my trip to Ottawa and we had commented a great deal on each others forum contributions. It was clear that she and I are truly from different worlds - experiences, interests, geographies, and in so many other things, but those differences are as intriguing and fascinating as any other experience that I have had with my Cerb involvement.

Nathalie and I spent a great deal of time together in Ottawa over a period of two days. Honestly I was a bit nervous of having planned so much time with a woman that I had never met and only knew through correspondence and a couple of telephone calls. I expect that she was nervous as well, but did not show it, and going into our time together we both felt that all would be wonderful. How correct we were in that assessment.

For me, by my own definition, this was probably as close as one can get to a true girlfriend experience within the context of Cerb. She and I biked the Rideau Canal together and had a picnic overlooking the locks. And we talked. A lot. She is an amazing woman who I am so fortunate to have been able to connect with, and she and I shared a great deal with each other about our different worlds.

We biked through traffic (Ahhhhh !!!!!!) to her incall location where we had the most incredible makeout session while still sweaty from our biking. A beautiful shower together was the preface to her giving me a Thai massage which is something that she has recently trained in. That was the perfect thing for my old and aching muscles following our strenuous (at least for me) biking jaunt.

Dinner and conversation while sitting out on the patio at a delightful Italian restaurant was wonderful and as the time passed we were both more than ready to get the bill and walk back to my hotel.

I was thinking about things other than talking when we got in the elevator. Nathalie likes to say herself that she enjoys making out like a teenager and the closing of the elevator doors was the signal. Once in the room the oversize tub was filled to the top and after that, I shall leave anything else to your imagination.

In conclusion, and perhaps one should not make the following comment on an individual persons recommendation, but I shall anyway. I have never had anything but a positive encounter since I became involved with Cerb. Every encounter has been different, and my different experiences with Nathalie are ones that I shall treasure.

I will see Nathalie again without any question if and when there is an opportunity and I would also love to be able to spend as much time with her as I did this time. I am also equally certain after having met her that a much shorter encounter would leave you with equally positive feelings when you left her presence.

Thank you Nathalie for sharing a part of yourself with me in such a delightful and personal way. We shall see what the future holds, but best of luck to you and may it be true that I shall never need a lawyer, but when I do can you be the first one that I call? :)

• Like 1

I'll have to agree with everyone here, hands down my best experience ever.

I feel elated and will probably will for some time.

a really truly beautiful young woman inside and out, soft skin, passionate assertive, attentive great kisser and best of all, speaks french

Like a radio receiver that tunes to your frequency and transmits sweet music back at you..

The thai massage was great and very relaxing. She made me feel comfortable as I was a little nervous.

great location, welcoming atmosphere. will definitely repeat the experience.

Once again I have a late review for Nathalie. I had the honour of seeing Nathalie at her well located downtown location a week ago. This was my second meeting with her. Needless to say, my morning meeting with Nathalie was a fantastic way to start the day.

As noted in the previous reviews, Nathalie is a beautiful young woman who is very smart and down to earth. While sitting having tea we ended up talking along a whole gamut of things ranging from moving, True Blood, government policies, tea, the legal profession and Nathalie's love of bylaws.

I especially like voyageur819's analogy of the radio receiver that tunes to your frequency. Nathalie definitely has the inane sense of when things should progress to the next level. After our conversation, things just naturally progressed to intense kissing, which Nathalie is extremely good at.

After an excellent makeout session, things then proceeded to the bedroom where an intense round of DATY began. I would highly recommend that you follow Nathalie's recommendations (orders ?? LOL). I closely followed Nathalie's lead and was greatly rewarded for the experience ... I literally had to hold on for dear life !!

I definitely would recommend to my fellow Cerbites to make the effort to see Nathalie relatively soon. Her availability is limited and I have a feeling that she will be heading off to bigger and better things in the future.

Hello fellows

any news about Nathalie? i havent seen any for a while so if you have any please let me know

thanks

I recently had an opportunity to reconnect with Nathalie in Ottawa and as with our first meeting it was a beautiful and fulfilling experience.

Nathalie has been away from Cerb for a while and I was ever so fortunate with my travel times to have been in the Ottawa area at a point when she has returned to Cerb.

As incredible as our first meeting had been last summer, I was a little nervous about meeting her again and when she arrived to see me that feeling disappeared instantly. In a rather unique way or context we were like friends resuming a conversation that had merely been interrupted by a short passage of time and we fell into step with each other immediately. I have to say too that her selection of "the little black dress," was perfect.

Acting on my suggestion and her recommendation we had a lovely meal at a rather interesting and for me different restaurant downtown within walking distance of my hotel and as is always the case with Nathalie the conversation covered many areas and we did indeed catch up. Her laugh and smile are as contagious as ever and her eyes capture you with their intensity and sincerity.

The walk back to the hotel completed, we continued with our catching up in a far more intimate way.

The time spent both while we were out and while we were in the privacy of my room was time that I treasured and will continue to treasure.

It has been my honour and my pleasure to have been able to meet with Nathalie, and I wonder how long before we shall catch up again. It is something that I already anticipate for many many reasons.

Thank you Nathalie for being you and for giving me the opportunity to know you as I do.

• Like 1

I was greeted by a delightful slim lady with a handsome face and engaging smile. I soon discovered how charming and witty she was. We had a chat and I started to kiss her long fingers and soon, her luscious lips met mine. Nathalie kisses like a goddess, and she kisses a lot.

Nahtalie is totally dedicated to her client, and enjoys every moment of an encounter. She endeavored to fullfill each wish I had, and I was never disappointed. Her skillful fingers roamed my body, exploring every orifice, going deep and bringing unknown and vibrant sensations. In the end, she straddled me gently, letting pleasure slowly build up... until explosion.

After a playful shower, Nathalie hugged me tightly, the conclusion of a wonderful rendezvous in heaven.

Nathalie is an immensely generous lady, the most exciting I have ever met.

Had the chance to enjoy Nathalie's company this evening. Suffice it to say that all the good things that are written about her are true - we had a delightful time in which we were able to connect as two people, and allowed the physicality to proceed from the authenticity of enjoying each other's company. A good time was had by me, and I don't think I am stretching too far in suspecting the fine Nathalie enjoyed herself as well. :)

This is the first time I use the recommendation section of cerb in almost a year and the reason for breaking my year long silence is simply because I have had the pleasure of meeting a great person by the name of Nathalie Lefebvre who has already been described very well and very true in many posts in this (her) thread as a very kind warm caring person whose beauty is not only limited to her inside but she enjoys outside beauty as well.

She has a very cute innocent friendly smiling face with shining green eyes, short brown hair with blonde highlights, a very sexy slim body, relatively tall and a sexy trimmed sweet kitty to die for the picture for which is posted in the (by invite only) natural kitty lovers society, and an impeccable hygiene and a very sweet personality to compliment her perfection.

As usual I don't go into details of my date with lovely ladies that I meet however, in this case I would like to make an exception and convey that the hour spent was a total joy and true girlfriend experience in both emotional and physical sense and that both heavy kissing exchanged between us and in particular Daty was very very sweet. In summary she is a very sweet very cute smart classy young lady and sweet in more ways than one. Thank you so much Nathalie for the heavenly time.

Nathalie's open admirer

Capital Hunter.

• Like 1

I met Nathalie for the first time yesterday, and it was quite simply an incredible experience. She was very warm and friendly from the second I stepped through the door. She welcomed my me with with a great smile and a hug, and in a very sexy short black dress and stockings.

It was my first time with an SP, so I was somewhat nervous at first, but Nathalie put me at ease within the first 10 minutes of our encounter. That was about the same time we started kissing, which we continued doing for a while, (she's great at it) while undressing, caressing, and touching each other until we were in our birthday clothes. Ok, she did keep her nylons on which, by the way: super-hot on her long slender legs!!!

We then moved on to the bed, where a number of great things happened. I'll skip the details, but needless to say I thoughroughly enjoyed myself (and Nathalie).

I thought Nathalie was amazing the whole time. The recommendations here on CERB were spot on about Nathalie's friendliness, her charm, her skills, etc. I never felt like she rushed anything. This was just a wonderful evening from start to finish, something I wouldn't mind repeating again.

A huge shout out to Capital Hunter for his review of Nathalie Lefebvre (Nat).

Her very classy website is found at:

http://www.lovely-nathalie.com

Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". The chemistry is overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing Nat. Very pretty, gorgeous white skin throughout and a great conversationalist.

She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on with amazing DFK throughout, all the while clothes start to come off and the next thing you know your on the bed with an enchanting mistress.

I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a "friend" and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. Suffice it to say, my experience with NAT could only be described as the ultimate GFE experience. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome.

Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again and again. Nat is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it.

OK, I'll throw you all a bone, the view from behind is simply outlandish!!

And by the way, the pics on the website are very accurate.

I had to be picky and drop a half-point from location because you do have to ensure you're giving yourself enough time on the parking meter. Be careful! Ottawa meter folks are nothing if not diligent.

But enough bitching about minutiae. I'm still navigating the complexities of hobbying. But what I can say is that as an assistant navigator, you could do a lot worse than Nathalie.

If you're looking for a pneumatically-enhanced woman with a big head of hair and see-through heels, move on. Nathalie is not that.

If you're looking for someone whose repertoire of moves comes from watching tacky pornos, move on.

But if you're looking for an experience that defines intimate and can move into profound, then yeah, Nathalie is who you should get to know.

I've seen Nathalie several times in the last little while. She makes you feel a welcome guest in her place. And she's (IMO) as sexy as hell in a frank, funny, charming, and unaffected way.

And if you are interested in finding someone who can help you explore anal play with things like strap-ons? Ummm. Yeah. Or should I say Ohhhhh yeah.

I'm not going to give you a play-by-play, because what happened or happens with me may or may not match up with what happens to you. But I will say that my experiences have been remarkable ones that I suspect that I will think about for a long time coming.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.