Brooke- Local Babe? 7247

Did full research using Google Chrome Image Reverse Search on PC.

Pic search: No hits. (except she was in Thunder Bay Feb. 9, 2017)

Googled phone number search: No hits

included in the ad is an email address, and if you google that name you get a facebook page which has all the pics that are in the ad. what are the chances an SP is using their real name/email and facebook photos in their ad. this is another angry ex boyfriend posting a fake ad, or a really dumb SP

• Like 2

For the record, this is the same girl "Bella" from BP. The play off hockey ad. Maybe she's going independent?

At least, the pics are of the same girl. Number and ad are totally different though.

Sent a text...

i thought that tattoo looked like that bella ad. and i see tbayguy toftt before. but something was off about the situation? like a pimp or something? i was kind of sketched out by that and am wondering what her motives are for working and dont want to see someone who is not independent

She was bella.

Not sure why she is using her real name.

She has kids.

Might be why she is working now.

Pay the bills

tig has a lot of post credit so id bet this is all legit. its just a odd situation with the real name and real pics. I generally avoid locals myself, the one time i tried was that "tight and tiny blondie" and that turned out bad

I actually had a conversation with her last night and

mentioned that her name was there for all to see

and said that maybe it wasnt a good idea...

she didnt seem to be too concerned about it.

Got a response. Gave me the name to a motel on Cumberland. Ignoring my gut I figured I'd try. Waited for 30min in the parking lot and never got a room number. Decided to leave.

Ya something doesn't seem right. We have ten people saying no contact or batsh*t crazy stuff going on and only ONE persons who has said anything remotely positive. When it seems too good to be true it normally is

• Like 1

i bet that everyone on here is being honest. I believe that the people that post here are a small percentage of the total people that play in town. Im willing to bet she is busy/double booking/ first come first serve and thats why theres so many reported no-shows. shes probably seeing a lot of people. That said im not going to try with this one at the moment unless i see more positive feedback/details, as although she is attractive i wouldnt put her as my type and im afraid of getting to know local ladies/ i know people on her facebook friends list

• Like 2