Very tall girl

Looking for some very tall girls. Hopefully 5'11''+ without heels. From what i've seen in the past, Alura at CMJ, not sure who else is that tall if at all.

I would second the recommendation on Monique Matheson. Not only is she tall and insanely sexy, she loves her work and while you are with her, she makes you feel like you are the only guy in her life. Great toned body, an ass to die for, mesmerizing eyes, and a wonderful mouth and lips that shout excitement. According to this board and others, one of the best in Ottawa.

• Like 1

A lady that was visiting a while back, she was 6' tall, her name was Zoe D. She was a lot of fun and I would see her again if I could.

Now this is a girl I would love to meet, Chrystal who is visiting Ottawa on April 24-25, she is 5'11" bare feet. WOW!! http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=262540

Another at Brass club is Stella, she is 5'11" tall slim and 30 years old.

If you are looking for something more then a massage then I can recommend the tall and sexy Monique Matheson, she is 5'10" tall.

Vera at CMJ is over 6 feet in bare feet. I love tall women so she is a living fantasy for me. Oh and when she smiles at you, you will just melt. I will be seeing her again real soon. I cant wait.

• Like 2

Met Vera at CMJ too briefly, in passing, last night and she's tall, sexy and from my brief encounter a total sweetheart!

Willow who used to advertise sporadically on BP is over 6 feet. She seems to have disappeared though.