I have been an MA hobbiest for a good number of years. I've had the priviledge of meeting many beautiful girls in most every club in Ottawa. I say that so you can appreciate what I'm about to share. Of all the women I've met none have left me speexhless like a beautiful girl I met this week by the name of Veronica.

Veronica is a brand new MA (2 weeks) working at Brass Club. She may be brand new to the industry but she's obviously not new to the world of sensuality. This my friends is a woman with a capital W. She's the kind of woman that walks in a room and makes heads turn and makes other heads stand up to attention. She is a tall fit brunette with the face of a supermodel...i kid you not.

I saw Veronica the first time when I went in for a session i had booked with another MA. I immediately purposed to book her the next time i went back to Brass. When I went in for my session this week, she.was all dressed up as.a playboy bunny (Easter theme) bunny ears and a bunny butt plug tail to match. This girl knows.how to dress to impress. She has a personal adult toy collection that would make some adult stores in Ottawa look snall.

Our session was one of the best I've experienced in all my years as a hobbiest. This girl simply oozes sensulaity and really gets into it. She truly enjoys pleasing and being pleased and it shows. Our hour went by so quickly it was incredible. She left me speechless and breathless...wondering when i could see her again. This girl is the real deal gentleman. Do yourself a favour. Book her as soon as you can. You'll thank ne for it. Trust me.

• Like 3

I don't write recommendations very often, but after just one session, Veronica is already in my top 3 at Brass - which is the only spa I go to. Everything in the review above is spot on - Veronica is DDG, incredibly sensual, and an excellent conversationalist as well - which for me is essential.

From the moment she entered the room I knew it would be a fantastic session - and it truly was. We had communicated back and forth via social media for a couple of weeks prior, so she knew what I was looking for and I was clear on her style - which allowed us to begin playtime right away. I won't give details, but I will say it was beyond amazing!

I highly recommend Veronica - she is a wonderful addition to the unbeatable group of women Jess has assembled at Brass Club.

Edited by BigBud
Typos corrected

An amazingly sensual woman with an appetite for carnal endeavours that is second to none.

She is a head turner without doubt.

A beautiful body with the intellect to match. She truly enjoys her profession and engages any man with her smile and lust for pleasure. I could not stop looking at her gorgeous face.

The time absolutely flew by and I have rebooked already.

This is the first time i have ever written a recommendation, but i have to tell you about Veronica who i have now seen a couple of times and plan on seeing a lot more.

I have visited all the other massage places in town and she is by far the best. Not only is she very tall, sexy and beautiful she can carry on a conversation. The first time we met she made me feel so comfortable and at ease, she is not a clock watcher and trust me you will get your moneys worth.

She is totally committed to making your experiance a memorable one, she will wear a special outfit if you like and is open to role play.

like i said do yourself a favour and book a session with her, you definatly will not be dissapointed, cant say enough about her👍

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.