Looking to lose it

I'm interested in finding someone ~26-39 years old in Ottawa for my first time. The mirage girls seem interesting, do they offer GFE? Are there any recommendations out there for me? Somewhat late bloomer, any advice welcome, thanks.

• Like 1

I'm interested in finding someone ~26-39 years old in Ottawa for my first time. The mirage girls seem interesting, do they offer GFE? Are there any recommendations out there for me? Somewhat late bloomer, any advice welcome, thanks.

Welcome to Lyla..

and congrats on your first post! ;)

I highly suggest checking out the section; "New to This? Things you should know.." and, of course, the Ottawa Recommendations Section.

While others can suggest who they've seen and like, (& they do! Many lovely people write lovely reccos for many of the ladies here and elsewhere-- if you see someone who interests you, you can always search to see if they have a recommendation here on Lyla,) some things are more a matter of preference and only you can know what and who really interests/excites you.

If you find someone who interests you, the best advice I can give you is: Take a little bit of time and do some research! Check out their ads, info, website (if they currently have one), listed social media links or even blogs, twitters & forum profiles.. then get in touch.

When you do get in touch, tell us what you're into, what you're looking for and mention that it's your first time.. Be honest, but polite and respectful.

If you put in the same effort and kindness/positive attitude that you'd like to get in return, you'll likely be rewarded with such-- if not, they're probably not worth your time.

• Like 4