I know this is probably not for everyone, but I love to go down on a sexy woman, and am just curious if anyone can recommend an DP who may enjoy this as well? Shaved, trimmed, or natural I like it all. Hope to hear all the replies!

Ummm. Going down is allowed by 90% of the providers advertising, it's rarely an extra charge and usually included as full service.

That said just ask. Its not a fetish or unusual request, just ask. It's not like you are asking her to wear a pirate hat and shout "shiver me timbers" with every thrust. Not to hijack the thread but if anyone knows a provider that offers SMT (shiver me timbers) PM me. I haven't found anyone to do that since Capt Jane Sparrow retired a few years ago.

• Like 1

Ive found it depends on the sp so like capt Rambler said just ask.

Also, let me know about SMT providers hahah

Edited by evanw2727
Error

How many members go down on their SPs regularly, I am surprised to hear this 90% statistic allowing it.

I am concerned about HPV. Should we be worried about this? Have the statistics changed for this and other STDs?

Sessions with my favorites would be so much better if I could get past my fears. It would be a much better world if I could do for my SP what I do for my SOs. They do so enjoy it.

• Like 1

How many members go down on their SPs regularly, I am surprised to hear this 90% statistic allowing it.

I am concerned about HPV. Should we be worried about this? Have the statistics changed for this and other STDs?

Sessions with my favorites would be so much better if I could get past my fears. It would be a much better world if I could do for my SP what I do for my SOs. They do so enjoy it.

I am always worried about that too.

• Like 1