Leolist has replaced backpage for scams

Guest ATasteOfEve

calgary_ready_to_f_ck_willing_to_please-3793574#contact-form

Not sure if the link will work but I just saw a post in the Calgary section of Leolist for Jenny. An Asian 23 yr old...Trouble is that the pictures she used are of an African American model. Lol! Next time one of you tell me you've been scammed by someone on a site like this, I'm gonna slap you!

The government can't stop Nigerian scams so to expect scams to stop in this industry is just silly.

It is up to you - the client - to do your homework, not support those who use fake pics but "look close enough like her and gave good head so it is ok, and start supporting the tied and true. This will basically eliminate any possibility of being scammed.

Add in reviewing and you are now helping out the community as a whole.

Personally one of the reasons I like screening with a board handle is because accounts have to active. Which means the men I am seeing, I am also making sure they are giving back. That is how community should work in my humble opinion.

More working communities, less people being scammed.

• Like 1

Asian is the default in the box that asks for what you are. I once forgot to fill it out. I just wanted to ignore it as that is something I choose not advertise. It attracts in the wrong way.

But you have to fill it out or it will say Asian. If you are in a hurry and forget to check that box ...

No guarantee its a scam tho.

So where do you ladies advertise that you would push and promote, aside from lyla?

• Like 2

So we have a canadian site in keeling island using euros to distance itself from a US law that doesn't affect Canadian websites.

A lot of Canadian sites went to .cc domains when c36 became law. I think all the *ERB sites did. LL may simply be doing the same.

Not sure about the Euros though :)