Catherine sweeter then 3.14 Halifax on Monday June 11th

Hey guys I'm Catherine.
I'm a busty brunette with brown eyes and a large "asset" ð???. I'm a pretty fun person (I'd like to think so anyway) so both of us having a good time is something I always try and prioritize.
I'm a bit of a nerd so my "joystick" skills are top notch and i can activate your lightsaber in less then 12 parses. Its irrelevant but I also have many more star wars innuendos if youre interested lolð???
I'm 5'5 I weigh approximately 170 my bra size is 34DDD and my shoe size is 9. I offer gfe service and will be hosting from a hotel in halifax.
If you text me and I don't reply within an hour or so I probably won't respond. I'm not ignoring you I just don't know your living situation and wouldn't want to cause any trouble on your end. Discretion is key guys. Just send me a text and let me know if it's cool to reply to you and I will for sure.

**I'll update the when I know exact details**
I'll be arriving in Halifax on Monday. Not sure what time yet though. I'll be in the city for a few days at least, but It's possible I'll stay for the weekend. Honestly depends on how the week goes.
Options for hotels are a little limited for me (i don't own a credit card) so.. as of right now the master plan is to stay at either the commons inn downtown, or the bluenose just off Bedford hwy. They they both accept cash damage deposits so which ever one is nicer wins.

Sorry to be so vague guys, my bad. I'll try and figure out the details asapð???.