Agencies and Indies and Testing

Hi everyone,

Forgive my ignorance, Im brand new to this.

Curious general question on testing - do agencies generally require testing on a regular basis or a clear test to be employed? And for indies I am curious how often you go?

Trying to get my head around how much risk Im going to be involving myself in.

Question: Is it a faux pas to be asking an SP when her last test was at the start of a session or...??

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

I'm not sure what agencies do. It probably varies. Some indies get tested regularly and are outspoken about it; others... maybe not. And bear in mind that a test is only ever a snapshot at a particular point in time. Ultimately, you never really know, and you have to decide what level of risk you're OK with. We all put a lot of faith in latex membranes :)

The only thing I can say for sure is: DEFINITELY don't ask about this at the start of a session! It's probably a great way to really annoy her. If you have concerns, don't book.

• Like 3

I can't talk in the name of agencies in general, but I can say by experience that most of them won't get in the business of getting you tested or verifying.

Some providers will be very involved and get tested every 2-3 weeks where others will get tested once a year or even never. A lot of people falsely think that if they have no symptoms, then they are clean.

Intimacy is a risk, even kissing is. As crazy as it might sound, you take less risk with a sex worker than a random one night from a bar. Most providers will avoid the high risk activities like bbfs and bbgrk being well aware of it.

You can mitigate the risk, but not eliminate it. All I can say is play safe and have fun!

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

Forgive my ignorance, Im brand new to this.

Curious general question on testing - do agencies generally require testing on a regular basis or a clear test to be employed? And for indies I am curious how often you go?

Trying to get my head around how much risk Im going to be involving myself in.

Question: Is it a faux pas to be asking an SP when her last test was at the start of a session or...??

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

Don't ask me something like that in a session. I will be totally turned off and it will ruin things for me personally. I can't speak to others. If testing is a big deal for you, don't get into this hobby. Any lady's response would have to be taken with a grain of salt.

The standard reply is every 3 months, but if you think a lady/agency is going to say anything different or say, "I don't get tested" or " I get tested during a physical, maybe once a year" - I have some land in the Sahara for sale for you.

No one is going to say something that will be hurtful to their business like that.

Having said, I don't think anyone owes you or any other client, information of their medical practices. Unless the person actually has an STD, is on their period, etc. - when and how often they get tested is their business and you just have to trust they are professional. Plus most women are not going to take a huge risk with their money making body so most take care of things naturally anyway.

There is risk involved in this hobby. Either accept those at face value or don't partake.

• Like 1

I agree with the ladies and gentlemen who already replied. It's a bit like asking someone "are you clean?" thinking it will shift the responsibility on them if you test positive later. You can ask, but you'll likely get a lie in response on top of making things a bit awkward. The best is ask about the options. And if some are about dropping the level of protection, it should be a red flag. Also, look for signs of infections and drug use. You don't need to turn the experience into a full blown medical, but if you question the cleanliness of certain body areas, don't stick your tongue and penis near it without protection.

Most working ladies care more about their health and safety than many men do. Hygiene and respect goes both ways. Stick with ladies with solid reputations and avoid questionnable and unsafe options.