RachelNicole

Guest R��N***9

Hi it's Rachel here using a friends account. I just wanted to voice that I welcome reviews. Boomer was accurate though. I used to be shy and nervous as a newbie and worried about my privacy. Ty anyhow Hank I appreciate and as always I welcome your visits. Xox

Just a quick note to anyone wanting info or to check out my website pm me for link. And fyi I am newly offering hot stone massage :)

Ouch Yuri that's a harsh claim lol. My ads always have up to date pics. The ones in my ad are just taken in the last week. I am 40yrs old and advertise my age xo

• Like 1

I would say her pictures are real and accurate. They don't show her face so maybe that's why you can be fooled by them but the stuff the pics do show looks exactly like what you get, to me.

• Like 1

I visited RachelNicole for the first time 3 weeks ago and had a wonderful time.  I am an older guy (73) but she did not treat me any differently because of it.  She was very personable and sweet.  I will be going back to see her for sure.  I can be somewhat shy but she made me feel super comfortable in seconds.  She has a sweet personality. I wish that her hair was shorter so I could have enjoyed the beauty of her face more. 

Edited by clayman
forgot to mention the length of her hair.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the review Willy and Clayman. I have been intrigued by Rachel for some time and really want to book time with her soon. Any detail (just basic) on her service would be great. I know YMMV as she clearly states but there are so few reviews on her...

I have seen Rachel at least half a dozen times (and thoroughly enjoyed every meeting!) and although, far be it from me to disagree with a lady's statement, I found her to meet my definition of 'GFE'! lol. 'GFE' is not a helpful term in this industry and I've no idea what a 'GFE MA like spa ladies' means. If you're looking for an intimate encounter with a genuine, honest and caring woman you can't go wrong with Rachel. FS was not what I was looking for from our encounters (I visit ladies who advertise as SPs for that) but by my definition she rocked the GFE part! In my books she sets a clear standard for gentlemen to respect and live up to.

Apparently I need to post a reco for her! And I will do that soon.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Waterat, I've seen her a dozen times in the last few years and I don't see her much anymore because of timing but she is on my top list, I am 55 and enjoy being with her.

• Like 1