Lilo

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest D*****mati**

Every hobby has its Mount Everest, its Grey Cup. I believe that in our "community", that almost impossible to reach summit is the feeling of being thorn between wanting to give that amazing recommendation and wanting to keep that new person you've just met as a secret, just to keep ger to yourself. This week-end, I visited that summit - her name is Lilo.

Having just started to make a name for herself in Ottawa, I saw her ad on BP. Despite having been disappointed by that site's offering more than once, I hesitated contacting her but could'nt resist taking one for the team.

She wasn't doing incalls in her "permanent" location yet but she had me over in a nice apartment in Centretown - been told her future incall location will also be central.

When I opened the door, I simply couldn't believe I wasn't dreaming. She was wearing the great set of marching purple lingerie and black heels. Her smile won me instantly. Lilo was clearly blessed by great genetics and invest time in herself to feel as pretty as she can be.

She is average height, has a tight and firm dancer/gymnast body and god does she know how to use it. She has a caribean background. Her personality and wit are even greater than her looks and skills.

Not gonna share any more details - i'm being just a little selfish.

Not seing her on a weekly basis (or plainly proposing her) will be an exercise in self-control.

You've been warned.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by D*****mati**
Typos

I saw Lilo today and I'm still on cloud-9...wow! The other two reviews here do a great job so I would testify that they are NOT lying or exaggerating at all. To the point she is stunning, she is super friendly and articulate, her skin is perfect and her figure is incredible...honestly my jaw dropped. She is friendly and sincere...an absolute sweetheart! There's a thousand good things I could say about her and they'd all be true...as one of the other posts says, you've been warned!

I normally don't take the time to write a review, but I have been astounded with the amazing experince Lilo provided.

Her gorgeous looks match her wonderful wit (and bedroom skills).

The only reason I will not be bankrupting myself by seeing her at every possible moment is due only to my superhuman ability to maintain fiscal discipline!

Truly an amazing lady - I walked away with a big silly smile on my face and a feeling of deep gratitude that there are such wonderful ladies such as Lilo in this business.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.