Nelle . Exclusively back for a brief time . March 4-8

I am so excited to announce I will be back and hosting very briefly . This will be somewhat of a very discrete and exclusive endeavor this time .

I will be here to entertain only a small handful of gentlemen and graciously suggest to pre-book if you are interested in experiencing everything I have to offer.

This will most likely be one of my last if not my last adventure .

For those of you I have had the pleasure of your company. I am still the same sweetheart with that little bit of edge you love with a bit of improvement.

For those who I have not had the pleasure of meeting .

I am the girl next door with a bit of edge .

I am soft , seductive with a little adventurous side.

I am 5'6 , 165 lbs with soft curves that contour my ample hourglass figure . I am an all natural beauty with natural DDD 's . My measurements are 38 DDD-28-42

I am not built for every gentlemen . However if you like a woman with a bit of added thickness then look no further

I will be taking some new pictures this week .

I am available for both incalls as well as out.

I do prefer to book for the hour as I can have you experience everything I have to offer . I also highly suggest my hour and half as I like to take my time.

If you prefer a shorter rend de veux to accommodate your schedule , that also can be arranged ( Incall only ).

I prefer that our time be pre booked through pm on this board.

If you would like to contact myself to set up an appointment or have further inquiries please call/ text