I had been seeing a older lady erica for a while because she did bb everything for 80. tried to see presty and she came in and out of the sesssion three time at least. No bb and had to leave a full tip!! I know jackie doesnt do bb neither does that cute chubby blonde. Any recomendations for that please?probably private message for a good response.

Was at Diamonds the other day and saw Kerrie

Attractive would not be the best way to describe her...

Sweet, innocent looking and lovely would be the best way to describe her

• Like 1

Thinking of checking this place out again. Had a bad experience before and never returned back but now I am intrigued.

So looks like there are few options

Shelly

Jackie

Kerry

Any other recommendations?

• Like 1

Talked to jacky not to long ago. Poor girl got fired for supposedly working other places. Shame for them to have to fire such a gem. They cab expect me to boycott that place from now on.

Talked to jacky not to long ago. Poor girl got fired for supposedly working other places. Shame for them to have to fire such a gem. They cab expect me to boycott that place from now on.

Unless she had signed some kind of exclusivity/non-competition clause(common amongst professionals like lawyers or accountants working for firms) or the other job was somehow interfering with her job performance at Diamonds, she would have a very solid case for wrongful dismissal.

She should talk to a lawyer. Could be worth a few grand for her.

Glad to hear.

I own my own business now but was a union rep at my old job for years.

It pisses me off when overbearing bosses run roughshod over employees, especially young ones, who don't know all their rights or are too timid to stand up for themselves.

Now, tell us more about this Jacky. ;)

I've had two duos now at Diamonds. My last one was with Sola and Nadine. Worth. Every. Penny.