They are both very clean, I always go to the bottom floor one as it has the showers right in the room, you pay a little more but if full service is not what you are looking for it's great, when I go there it's cause I just want to be pampered, as for the girls I am thin they change too often or I don't go enough to make a recommendation.

I must agree, the rooms are always clean, they treat you well. And it's nice to have a place that if you just need release without FS. This is certainly the place that you will go away happy.

Just make sure you know the attendant you are getting, some of the photos don't completely portray the person in the true light. So ask!

They also have a special that if you pay for 4 visits ($80) room fee the 5th is free so if you can lay out $320 plus your tip you save $80 in the long run and once you go you will be back so who isn't going to visit this place 5 times.

They also have a special that if you pay for 4 visits ($80) room fee the 5th is free so if you can lay out $320 plus your tip you save $80 in the long run and once you go you will be back so who isn't going to visit this place 5 times.

That is a good deal. I wonder if they are hurting for business??

As always, ncie and well kept place.

That is a good deal. I wonder if they are hurting for business??

As always, ncie and well kept place.

no, that deal has been available for as long as I have been going there. 4 or 5 years at least.

I would interesting in hearing some suggestions as well. can someone pm with names and hopefully days that they work?

I believe the deal (membership) let you book ladies aswell

Doria other wise know as (dancer gone bad) is now back at EB under the name of Lola. Unfortunately there is no change in her service.

I would highly recommend Joy. As kingwashere mentioned above, the pictures of the girls aren't really accurate in many cases. Joy is one of the few that looks far BETTER than her picture. She is an absolutely stunning black girl and more impressive is the fact that she gives a really good/thorough massage from head to toe. I would suggest tipping her well, as I've seen a number of girls from TO/EB and this girl deserves every $ for the amount of effort she puts in.

careful now, if you do go for this deal and for some reason don`t go back for a few months it may dissapear. I think there`s a time limit. ask them how that works first

I stopped going to both TO/EB and Nevada's simply cause I look at it from pov of cost. TO/EB $80 for room and about $50 tip for bj so that's 130. The times I went alot they would only take off top and not bottoms. Found Nevada's, $80 for room is about right, then its around $100 for FS. So that's 180 for only one shot, toss in an extra 20 and you can get a full hour MSOG girl from EC for 200.

So unless I can't hook up with anyone of the in dependants from EC or here, then I go to a massage parlor.

Johnny if your getting a bj a EB/Time out for $50.00 your getting a great deal. Usually a topless hj is $60.00.

I agree with alot of people on this one. When I want to feel like a rock star in the lap of luxury on a sunday afternoon, this is where I like to be. Girls are A+++ and want you to feel the same. Don't go falling in love here.

I've been visiting there a bit to much lately. They have some BEAUTIFUL girls working there right now. Some that have been there a while & some new ones. You just have to find the ones you click with. It's a good place to go, AAWWW!! Come to think of it theres always been, BEAUTIFUL girls working there.:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

I like to tip the girls before we get down to business. More than a $100 tip for sure. If you do this, you will get more than you expect and will remember you when you come back again and again. Being "faithful" to a girl is a good thing as well since they can build a repport with them and it can only get better from there.

• Like 1

I was just there this past weekend and there is a great girl named Fiona. Red hair and Hot!! I highly recommend her. :bowdown: :handjob:

I like to tip the girls before we get down to business. More than a $100 tip for sure. If you do this, you will get more than you expect and will remember you when you come back again and again. Being "faithful" to a girl is a good thing as well since they can build a repport with them and it can only get better from there.

it`s nice to be faithful to a service provider I guess but with all those beautiful ladies out there I find that impossible. You need to mix it up so you don`t fall in love with her. That`s not good. I like to be faithful to about 3 or 4 and mix in the odd new lady once in a while, although I do have a special favorite I see more often than the other gals.:motion:

PJ

Yah, its sad how i've fallen in love there about 4 or 5 times, in the last few years. But, whats a brain, to do, when your being PAMPERED by a BEAUTIFUL girl, with SEXY eyes & KILLER smile. Eye contact DEADLY. Sad, i'm in love right now with a chick there. And, even if its fake it sure feels good mentally. Endorphines,Endorphines,Endorphines

i know there is alot and alot of talk about which ones to go to and which ones you don't wanna go to. Where do you guy's suggest for FS in the city with the best quality girls and best rates? PM if required.

i went there tonight and not a great selection. Brooke and get's your blood going alot of teasing which is fun. I saw Carly today pm i'll tell you details

Hi, did you get ananswer; I'm new and don't have a clue! Thanks

i know there is alot and alot of talk about which ones to go to and which ones you don't wanna go to. Where do you guy's suggest for FS in the city with the best quality girls and best rates? PM if required.

Posted via Mobile Device