Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Jasmine's spa. I have been there a few time. For the past few weeks, I have been trying to get a hold of them, but there is no response. I know they were doing some renovations.

Thanks,

Raj

Closed as in closed for holidays or renovations or closed as in "we gone!"

Thanks

Additional Comments:

Closed as in closed for holidays or renovations or closed as in "we gone!"

Thanks

I called and left a message the other day (last Friday).

No return call yet.

Very strange.

I know they were doing renovations when I was there last and sometimes it is easier to close for a few days rather than working around them but a business usually gives customers some kind of notice of this.

I guess time will tell.

Strange there was no big press release. WPS usually love to showcase these kind of busts.

Is the girl you are seeing now an ex-employee? Contact info?

Thanks

Strange there was no big press release. WPS usually love to showcase these kind of busts.

Is the girl you are seeing now an ex-employee? Contact info?

Thanks

The girl I see is an ex employee yes, she went by Rachel there

I am more concerned with the looks. I am tired of going for a massage where happiness is likely but then wondering why I am going to tip someone for extra that I wouldn't give a second glance too if I was walking down the street and saw them.

• Like 2

I was just there the other day and no signs of anyone around... There was a sign with phone numbers in the door window, but that is even taken down now I guess there us still hoping...

Yeah weird. It could be they have less staff currently and lock door when in session? I have never just walked in so not sure, always book ahead. I have session booked for tomorrow and will let u know how it goes. My session last week with Brittany was wonderful.

I was able to book an appointment although they would not identify who was available. I agree with the I want to know who I am booking with and not just see who it is when I get there.

Rachel is back at Jasmines as well as some pretty smoking new girls! Went by today, was very pleased.

Can you choose a particular person when you book an appointment or is it still up to them whoever you get as per the posts above?

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Spelling

I sure won't go there again without knowing who I'm getting. I'm new at this hobby but i still prefer my long time massage therapist. She always makes me very happy, no hassles and available when I want her. Also, fantastic bang for my buck!

Can you choose a particular person when you book an appointment or is it still up to them whoever you get as per the posts above?

Yeah but it varies which girl is there but there are options. Lots of cute new girls!