2 different women st.vital

Keep in mind that Forever advertises on Kijiji as St Vital and often advertises their MPs separately. You can tell its 712 by the map location.

I think I know the woman you're talking about but I don't think I've seen her ad recently. The one with the picture of her sitting in her car. Right?

EDIT: Oop ... sorry I see now you specified Craigslist. My mistake.

Additional Comments:

Just looked up the 'Jasmine on Kijiji' Optimum mentions and I agree, absolutely avoid. Massage wasn't unaccomplished, it was decent, but what Optimum said is true. Also the one time I went to her I'm convinced she was trying to video the session on her laptop. She kept opening it and I kept having to tell her to close it. I didn't walk out but I was close.

She also changes her name often, and in the past has mentioned being a nurse in her ads. But the real sure fire way to spot her are the images she uses. Very spiritualistic? Is that right word guys? I'm guessing.

Wanted to post a clarification. Cause I got a PM suggesting there might be some confusion. The person I was referring to as 'Jasmine on Kijiji' and I believe the other poster was referring to her as well as she did have a six hour old ad up at the time of posting is an individual, NOT Jasmine's/Studio 553. Sorry for any confusion.

JASMINES IN HOME MASSAGE $60

• Like 1

Ah yes, thus woman i believe is trying to imply she is jasmine from jasmines spa

She is nor jasmine nor jasmines spa

I have never seen this Jasmine, so I have no personal experience with her, either positive or negative.

However, I don't think your comment is fair. First of all, she says she's 44 in her k board ad. That makes her way older than Jasmine of Jasmine's Spa. Second, she posted 10 ads on BP on March 7. All of them contain several photos showing her face. She's obviously not Jasmine of Jasmine's Spa, and couldn't possibly get away with claiming or even implying she is.

• Like 1