Asian massage on kijiji

Yes her Name is Lilly

Been seeing her for a year now..

Great massage,,, very professional..

But if you give her a good tips you will get a nice happy ending..

She is very pretty

She have a studio on Quinpool street.

very great service

• Like 3

Been seeing her for a year now..

Seems to have been a well kept secret! I hadn't heard of her until last week.

Have to set up a meet asap!

Link is dead, guess she pulled the ad? I'm visiting Halifax this weekend, does anyone know if she is open Sunday? If so would someone be kind enough to PM her contact info? Or an alternative, preferably asian but anyone doing a good massage would do.

Been in Fredericton for work and no asian MA in site! I need my fix before I head back to Ottawa soon.

I don't read enough hanzi to understand the website that picture originated on (in fact, I read none) but it does not seem to originate with her. She has a different picture on a different ad - that one was a L'Oreal advertisement.

That's not encouraging.

Saw her this weekend, you need to find her ad (currently on page 6 of kijiji ads under Services, Health & Beauty) and email her to make an appointment, she only makes email appointments she said.

She is pretty, probably in her 40s (hard to be sure with asians) but looked well maintained. Very pleasant and very good massage, not the best i ever had but above average. I lost track of time and the hour was up before I attempted to get a release. She could not extend appointment as I wanted to get 30 more min to try for a finish. Oh well, got a nice massage by a pretty woman. Could think of a worse way to spend a Sunday.

As for the gentleman worried about the fake pics, asians almost never use real face pics, just the way it is. If guys would stop seeing them they would have to change their ways but this is what works for them.

• Like 4

Nobody said she was offering more options then a happy ending.

She's always giving me a happy ending...maybe she does only for her regular clients.

saw her yesterday and had a great "straight" massage which is what I was looking for ... no extras offered or asked about though when I go back I may inquire ... attractive middle aged lady with great energy and a very sensual touch ... Easy to find, clean and relaxing.

... Still more would've been nice ... sigh - maybe in the future ..

Hi,

I would like to ask for some contact information if anyone can provide. I would gladly appreciate it. I have tried searching for the ad in kijiji but have had no luck.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I'm thinking about booking an appointment, but I'm looking for XX, can anyone comment who has had a recent experience?

TY

Guest t**s**ve*****4

I went two weeks ago, No XX, but I also did not ask for one. Some report yes but I was not looking for it!

I sawa her twice last December. The first session it was a straight up massage. Second session was more fun. Glad I did!