kingdom99 ads

Hi guys, I accidentally found a webside called Kingdom99. and there is a whole new world inside it. so many providers. anyone know thus website? or ever met the providers from it? thx :)

Just like anywhere else, there are some legit providers advertising on there and there are a ton of scams and cons on there. Lexy Grace, also a member here, advertises on there, she's top notch legit. Some of those ads though I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

• Like 2

Just like anywhere else, there are some legit providers advertising on there and there are a ton of scams and cons on there. Lexy Grace, also a member here, advertises on there, she's top notch legit. Some of those ads though I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Thank you status4!:icon_wink:

I do use the site and have been advertising on there since 2016. The site went down 2 weeks or so ago and was back up after a couple of days.

I've been having issues posting my ads/feature ad and purchasing credits to do so as the site admins haven't responded to my requests for help and they have three methods of contact which I have used almost daily, it's been going on over 7 days now since I initially started to have issues and still no response so I'm not impressed with their lack of customers service in the least and not being able to post ads or earn and/or purchase credits.

I've never had one issue since 2016 with contact with the site admins but now I have no clue what is going on and they haven't posted/tweeted anything on Twitter since February 16th.

I do see an influx of new advertisers but with any new provider, do your research and ask questions here about them. There are a number of legit providers from here who used the site to advertise daily and have profiles but I suspect they are having the same issues as myself as I haven't seen any new ads posted from them. You can just do a search of the Halifax advertisers on Kingdom99 and search here for them as well as Google their names/numbers/emails to see where else any companion that has peeked you interest advertises.

All the best gents and to be honest, I really actually love advertising there but I just wish they'd get on the ball and fix whatever issue they're having and respond back to their paying advertisers.

Thank you status4!:icon_wink:

I do use the site and have been advertising on there since 2016. The site went down 2 weeks or so ago and was back up after a couple of days.

I've been having issues posting my ads/feature ad and purchasing credits to do so as the site admins haven't responded to my requests for help and they have three methods of contact which I have used almost daily, it's been going on over 7 days now since I initially started to have issues and still no response so I'm not impressed with their lack of customers service in the least and not being able to post ads or earn and/or purchase credits.

I've never had one issue since 2016 with contact with the site admins but now I have no clue what is going on and they haven't posted/tweeted anything on Twitter since February 16th.

I do see an influx of new advertisers but with any new provider, do your research and ask questions here about them. There are a number of legit providers from here who used the site to advertise daily and have profiles but I suspect they are having the same issues as myself as I haven't seen any new ads posted from them. You can just do a search of the Halifax advertisers on Kingdom99 and search here for them as well as Google their names/numbers/emails to see where else any companion that has peeked you interest advertises.

All the best gents and to be honest, I really actually love advertising there but I just wish they'd get on the ball and fix whatever issue they're having and respond back to their paying advertisers.

Aw that sucks honey when you guys are paying real cash to advertise on a site for business and you're getting poor or no customer service for tech issues. Hopefully they'll get on the ball, especially if you've been getting some good response from it.

• Like 1

Most of those Kingdom99 ads are over the top and into the too-good-to-be-true category. Also, they are posted in multiple cities (at opposite ends of the country) simultaneously. I think that we are better off with Lyla advertisers.

• Like 1