Kissing okay or not?

I Saw a couple of services providers first when I texted them they said kissing okay

Then after taking money and start meeting they refuse kissing

They should say no from beginning and I play safe all time

How's your oral hygiene? They might offer kissing before they meet you, assuming you brush your teeth and floss every day like a normal person, but if your teeth have more holes than swiss cheese and your mouth smells like a dead rat, don't be surprised to have that offer revoked.

• Like 7

For me it depends on hygiene and if you look to have sores on your lips I will refuse to kiss...we have that right to refuse a service if we feel uncomfortable

I am picky with whom I kiss not all get that privilege(may sound unfair but that's just me)

• Like 2

I've never asked but during the date might quite naturally give her a peck on the mouth, and if she's receptive go ahead. Like any thing else let her decide where she's willing to go.

thanks everyone for sharing opinions and answers my question

to be honest only few let me kiss anyway I always keep gum and mouthwash in my car

It will summarize a bit what other already shared here, but for me kissing shouldn't be expected or forced. For many, the level of intimacy required is deeper than straight sex. It should feel natural and a bit spontaneous. You shouldn't feel bad if she just hug you or kiss you on the cheek . Not knowing what she was doing minutes before meeting you, she could actually make you a big favor.

Not saying to lower you expectations, but to simply accept it as something for a special someone or special occasions.

• Like 2