Help! - Amira from Barbs - where is she now???

Hey all,

What seems like an eternity ago (3-5 years approximately) a beautiful woman who went by the name "Amira" which was a play on her real name, elegantly and sensually graced the stage and floor of Barbs with regularity in breathtaking evening gowns covering her perfect little mediterannean body, with her trademark long, curly dark hair. Her picture perfect looks and beautiful smile were enough to light up a room at entrance without a spoken word or need fot introduction. She was a delight to speak and share a drink with and certainly a pleasure to have a little fun with as well! She was and is, hands down the most amazing person i have come into contact with in this industry! BUT......

One day, she vanished!.... Never to be seen or heard from again! Am saddened by this to this day! I have asked around for yeara and most people can't even recall whom I was speaking of, which is difficult to believe...

My question...

Does ANYONE know what happened to this legenday figure and woman???

Any assistance or words of reflection appreciated!