searching for thick/curvy/bbw girls

Genevieve Marceau has astonishing curves. I have not seen her in person as she is slightly out of my price range (requires 2 hour minimum date, I would love to book her for 1 hour! Maybe 2h if I became a regular) check out her site!

Good evening... You should check out Lilith Delacour's ads as she is a gorgeous small BBW located in the Sandy Hill Area of Ottawa. She is just plain wonderful...

• Like 1

Good evening... You should check out Lilith Delacour's ads as she is a gorgeous small BBW located in the Sandy Hill Area of Ottawa. She is just plain wonderful...

I have been watching this lovely person since her joining Cerb. I'm hoping to visit Ottawa in February or March .

Let there be no debate if the lovely Lilith Delacour has time for me I will be booking time with her . Its been forever since I have longed to meet a beautiful soul such as her . I appreciate true, unpretentious energy and

If I get to see her I know I will leave enlightened, reenergized and a more whole person . That's important to me , I cant tell you enough . I'm not saying one more word except I hope she accepts me:)

Until Soon Lilith,

Most Warmly,

Katherine

xo

• Like 2

I have been watching this lovely person since her joining Cerb. I'm hoping to visit Ottawa in February or March .

Let there be no debate if the lovely Lilith Delacour has time for me I will be booking time with her . Its been forever since I have longed to meet a beautiful soul such as her . I appreciate true, unpretentious energy and

If I get to see her I know I will leave enlightened, reenergized and a more whole person . That's important to me , I cant tell you enough . I'm not saying one more word except I hope she accepts me:)

Until Soon Lilith,

Most Warmly,

Katherine

xo

Oh my gosh, I don't know if I have ever blushed so hard in my life! I would be absolutely delighted to spend time with you, Katherine! Wow, I am just about speechless! *beaming* I very much look forward to your eventual time in Ottawa xoxoxoxo