Maya at Paradise

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Maya really knows how to deliver massage. I hadnt seen her for some time. There are many beautiful woman at Paradise (Emily, Angelica etc) which are all top so it is hard to choose. Seeing Maya again was like seeing a great friend.

She is really good at getting close and making you feel comfortable. I noticed when she started she was also really into the mood of the massage and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. It was nice to see Maya who always makes sure the experience is mind blowing. The shower together was nice. She really feels like a GFE.

Thanks Maya.

• Like 2

Agree completely. This Greek Goddess is amazing. I've been seeing her on and off since the early days at Lamora's and I always seem to enjoy the last session more than the previous. One beautiful and talented lady that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, especially at Angel's Touch. My first visit to the renovated spa and certainly won't be the last. Very nice rooms!

I've been a client of Maya for a long long time, since before her days at Lamora's Spa, so you are going to see a very biased opinion here...but I assure you it's based on a LOT of experience. :)

First if all...huge thumbs up for the new facilities. I have been to the old place on Bentley and thought it was the same place but not even close. Discreetly located in an industrial complex further down, brand new spacious rooms with great mirrors. It eclipses easily any spa I have visited in Montreal and Toronto. Actually I would say its on par with Steeles Royal, Pickering Angels and Muse.

Had a great 45 min session with Maya that was nothing short of mind blowing. She is sensual, beautiful to behold, and oozes in sexiness and confidence. After all these years she never fails to impress with her creative ways of generating excitement. :).

For the complainers, AT did not charge me HST.

Thanks babe.

Posted from my iPhone

Maya is a stunning dark-haired, dark-eyed siren who hails from Greek ancestry. Let me tell you she got all the good parts! She has a slim, all natural shapely figure and legs to die for.

This lady is a splash of Ouzo served with a wicked smile and high heels. A winning combination in my books. For those in the know, she has been in the massage business for several years. She carries a depth of experience that shows from the first soothing, flowing touch to the mind-blowing conclusion. She knows how to please.

She has a laid-back personality that I find both appealing and amusing. You will definitely enjoy your session with Maya and I highly recommend her. Go and see her & tell her Jabba sent you.

• Like 1

But I did not tell her that Jabba sent me ;) LOL... it was because I have been wanting to see her for quite some time. It just happened that she was free when I called, and booked right away.

Her gorgeous body can been seen here....

picture.php?albumid=4408&pictureid=28302

And here....

picture.php?albumid=4417&pictureid=28361

and here.....

picture.php?albumid=4417&pictureid=28365

Maya, has a killer body and a fantastic personality, she likes to work out, her tight,toned body is certainly a tribute to that.

Her body slides and her touch was a mind blowing experience that will bring me back to see her again.

Yes she does know how to please a man.

• Like 1

Have known Maya for years and have also known Angel's Touch/Paradise for years, but usually as two separate entities until now. Now have been able to combine the two of them together for the first time. Even though I have known Maya for so long, she only gets better with time, plus I think she feels more relaxed at this workplace and she passes the dividends on to her customers.

This is overdue, but I have to join in the praise for Maya.

A beautiful woman, with a beautiful curvy but fit body, a lovely face, long dark hair, and sparkling eyes.

She is really into her work, and is creative and enthusiastic at it. I had an awesome time with her. It felt so, so good, the slides, the feel of that body, the touch, all lit up by her smile and her warmth. Excellent!

A definite repeat.

I too have great praise for this sexy woman.

She really knows how to please a man........one hell of a body......

I have met Maya about 8 months ago as part of an MA duo but never had the chance to see her solo, but never had the chance before. She recently being active again on the board as she returned at Angel's Touch, and kept popping in chat for the past few days, so we started getting re-acquainted, and decided it was time to meet her.

Once at the Spa, it felt like we had just each other yesterday. As a greek goddess, Maya is sure to put you at ease with her easy going nature, soft touch and great personality. Maya is certainly worth knowing... and meeting.

• Like 1

So Maya has joined the Angels again! And what an angel she is.

I have known Maya for quite some time but hadn't seen her in awhile so I decided to take the plunge again. And what a plunge it was! This lady is so easygoing and she makes u feel so relaxed and at ease the moment you see her. The way she pampers you, her easygoing chatter and the way she helps you to reach your crescendo is worth a thousands visits.

She is truly a Goddess.

D.

Guest **spo**

I've been meaning to see Maya for quite a while now, probably closer to a year but for one reason or another it hadn't happened until today. Maya is an olive toned greek goddess whose personality clicked nicely with mine. I took my shower and freshened up, not long after Maya entered and it was down to massage time, nice soft hands were applied, we chatted a bit about Greece and traveling in general as we got to know each other. Time always seems to fly by when your enjoy yourself. The finish was great, a nice way to end a relaxing experience. Thanks again Maya.

Edited by **spo**

Had the wonderful pleasure to finally meet Maya recently, and was she ever worth the wait!!! Pretty much everything that can be said, has been before. She's sweet, sexy, sultry, seductive and easy to talk to. Great massage skills, my back feels fantastic again!!! :D

I will definitely repeat with this incredible Greek goddess, she just oozes sexy!!! Giddy up Maya...see you again soon luv!!! ;)

Greek Diva indeed, with her sultry eyes and olive complection and down right libidinous energy . Have seen her multiple times and enjoyed her intelligent chat and amazing massage skills .

I saw Maya a few weeks ago, for the second time. Awesome techniques and hot hot finishes!!

I had a great time.

Had the honor of meeting Maya this Friday and it was an awesome time, great gal to chat with and even more fun in the room

Booked 45 minutes of light S&M kinky fun with this Greek Diva. Her style is a gentle pervy and through our open dialogue and her exquisite imagination I experienced some really sweet, intense and pervy pleasure. Her ability to improvise with toys and a whip on this willing slave was amazing, and her ability to zoom in on the pleasure pain vibe was well..lets say the best compliment was the amount of cum at the end...

So I decided to rekindle my admiration for our Goddess Maya again.

And what an encounter it was!

Her down to earth demeanour makes you totally relaxed in mind and in body.

Her touch makes you melt but she awakens you again with an explosive finish that takes your breath away!

Our playtime was reciprocal and we both enjoyed our reunion.

Thanks Maya!:icon_razz:

This is a long due rec, I had the pleasure to meet this greek goddess around two weeks ago.

Maya is very comfortable to be with, and has very nice attitude.

Shes very beautiful, has a goddess touch, and very fun to be with.

A definite repeat.

I've seen a lot of providers, but something always brings me back to Maya. She's sweet, dirty, dark and mysterious. She's a woman, not a girl. I love that.

After experimenting with a lot of newer talents in the city, I called Angel's Touch today and booked a quickie 30 min with Maya. It's been a while since we've hooked up and she greeted me like the old friend I am. :).

Massage was good, lighter than I remembered. Conversation was all over the place but we settled on comparing notes on recent experiences of mine (which always gets her turned on). Ending was riveting. This lady's got skills.

Of course I will repeat. She not a spinner, of those who are wondering, but the pics on the site are hers. Go see what experience brings to the session.

After chatting with Maya in Chat for the last year. I had some free time this afternoon and thought it would be nice to finally meet her. Called and booked her, that was easy. The drive was a bit stressful. Hit almost every red light there from Orleans, then I thought I would take the Queensway, it was a parking lot. finally got to Merivale rd. Another parking lot. I called to say I would be late. Needless to say I was a bit stressed by the time I got there. However when I say Maya, the stress went away. She was in a black outfit and looked curvy, She led me to the room where I showered and waited for her to return. She started to massage me, but then realized that she still had her clothes on. Off came the clothes and revealed a very sexy curvy woman with really nice breast. She gives a nice relaxing massage, we had a good chat about health and exercise. we seem to have similar knowledge. Then she told me to flip where she knows how to please a man. It was better looking at her at this angle then on my stomach. The finish was explosive, then off to the shower to get cleaned up. It was a very good experience with a sexy woman.

Well, it's been ages since I last recommended Maya, probably because it's been so long since I last saw her too. Maya is looking absolutely delicious these days, she's got some very nice curves and it fits her oh so well. She may not realize it herself, but she looks awesome with this look.

We wasted no time in getting to relearn each other's bodies, since we'd been away from each other so long. We also managed to catch up with each other and tell what we'd been upto in the intervening time. Maya had some fantastic sexy stories about her and two girlfriends, easily worth half my erection. :handjob:

Oh one thing, Maya only works out of Angel's Touch these days, if it hasn't been already mentioned. She doesn't work from Paradise anymore.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.