Credit and Respect

In the last six months, I have had the privilege to meet several of the most kind and nice human beings you would ever meet. These young ladies are doing some of the most amazing things that rarely get mention or get credit for their hard work. One young lady is going back to school to better herself in her late twenties and let finds time to help a handicapped gentleman with his daily life when ever she gets a chance. Another Pretty Lady I see on a regularly helps Foster's Kittens and Cats and helps find them homes. These ladies sometimes have several other jobs along with being providers and let find time to do these amazing things. So please remember to treat these young ladies with the respect and kindness. So do you know any other amazing examples of kindness these young ladies do to improve our city and community?

What a lovely post. Thank you sir. I'm sure you are an amazing person as well.

• Like 2

This is a really nice post about the ladies on this site ! So nice to see there are men on this site who appreciate positivity. xo

• Like 1

Love threads like this.

Thank you for taking the time to see your wonderful companions for the people they are and for sharing that with others so they can see that we are more than just sex objects for the release of men. We are more than just our bits and pieces. We are human, we are women, we are wonderful.

• Like 1