Re: "Party Girl" (usually on BP)

I always wondered about this phrase...does it always mean "cool to do drugs with you" or something similar, or is there some other meaning that I'm not familiar with? I've always avoided it because I assumed the worst, but it's so common that I figured maybe I'm misinterpreting?

(PS - Yeah, I know I've been a member for ages, but just started paying attention recently now that I go to Ottawa on the regular).

I always wondered about this phrase...does it always mean "cool to do drugs with you" or something similar, or is there some other meaning that I'm not familiar with? I've always avoided it because I assumed the worst, but it's so common that I figured maybe I'm misinterpreting?

(PS - Yeah, I know I've been a member for ages, but just started paying attention recently now that I go to Ottawa on the regular).

It could mean so many different things, no one here will give you the "perfect" answer. I'd recommend just asking the provider directly.

Also be specific. Once I didn't know what that meant. I was asked during correspondence if I ever partied. I said yes, sometimes.

Over conversation and a glass of wine the white bag comes out. I was confused and he was confused. It wasn't the best outcome. Best to make sure everyone understands exactly .

• Like 4

Best to ask.

For some "Party Girl" means they enjoy smoking marijuana, which is less taboo and on July 1st 2018 will become more legal in this country than the sex industry.

I sometime write that in my ad, but for me it mostly means that i am ok with people partying when i visit them. I might or may not partake, all depends on the lenght of encounter and vibe i guess.

Obviously there is some "party" that i dont want to be around but in general it can mean anything between a glass of wine to further more.

Just like saying "fetish friendly". Everyone expect and look for different things. I guess its more a way to say that we are openminded about it! ;)

Just be careful about some girls who will write "party friendly" sometimes (rarely) could mean themself are in heavy "party" and i dont think that you looking for that!

At the end of the day, i guess it all depends on one another :)

Hope this helps xxx

• Like 2

My understanding that "Party" meant cocaine or other chemical-based drugs. 420 is for weed.

At least that is how it seems to be here in Durham.