St Catherines 19-20th Great Recos Romance &/or Kink Slim&Fit w/Curves

Hi! I'm JessyCeleste, a well known, reputed & highly recommended companion and/or fetishist, and/or sensual Dominatrix or varying levels.

I am usually in Ottawa, where most of my recos come from but I've visited other cities & have been discussed on their respective boards. Links can be found on my site (URL can be found below). I'm excited to visit St. Catherine's & am considering doing so regularly.

I'll be available from the late-afternoon of Tuesday, June 19th until 11am on Wed June 20th. I'll be in a discreet, smoke-free environment with parking available.

During my visit, both day time and evening/early-night sessions are available. I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time for you (some advance notice needed (90min if very early), unless PJs, bleary eyes and a teddy bear being dragged by his paw is your thing) It never hurts to ask though.

=-)

For those of you I have yet the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself.

I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys romance as well as the wild loss of control where chemistry causes a lack of inhibitions and even for those who are intrigued by such... the darker world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc.

I'm a slim & athletic but curvy 5'7, (5'11 with heels) 36D 24 34 with long dark hair and blue-green eyes. More new pix regularly posted) and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my profile to learn more about me and see some of my pix.

You can also view my website http://www.JessyCeleste.weebly.com

Planning ahead is recommended but not necessary.

I am available for over-night companionship and dinner dates (obviously we'd have to plan ahead for that lol) as well. I'm educated, worldly, cultured, unassuming and have eclectic taste in everything from music to hobbies to philosophy.

I think versatility is the spice of life. So I can be soft and delicate, wild and eager to please, impish and Fun or assertive, sensually domineering and/or nasty. I'm a passionate person and not afraid to dive deep into someone I am with.. So don't be shy to tell me what you fancy and I can tap into that part of my psyche and have a great time doing it & sharing the experience with you. =)

I LOVE getting all dressed up and requests are more than welcome. I have a vast array of outfits, (school girl, sexy stripper, romantic lingerie & domina (PVC,Latex etc), regular/secretary) as well as tools for the more daring of adventurers.

I aim to please because I want to see you again when I next visit.

Chez moi $250h $180hh (multiple hours work on declining scale. Benefits to on-going relationship/frequent visits.)

2hr $450

3hr $610

Please contact me if interested in Overnights, 24hr and Multi-Day-Get-Away packages.

Chez vous $300h (within reasonable distance, deposit required)

For Dom, Fetish & BDSM, please see below.

Women and Couples also, very very welcome (additional contribution for additional companion

Fetishes, BDSM and/or domination, are by hobbyist specific request only and further contributions may or may not be requested, depending on several factors. IE the nature of the subject, frequency of visits, appointment length, number of extra specialties within one appointment and so on. I pride myself on being very fair to both of us in my pricing.

For those who are interested in such ventures; I am very well versed in this world and have a great selection of equipment/toys/attire etc. As for fetishes, many have been surprised that I was the one girl who actually heard of "it" before.

=)

To see what others have to say about the time they've spent with me, please check out my recos via the link below.

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53018

And don't forget you can check out my profile for pics and a bit more about me. My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's sake but photos are otherwise unaltered. Please allow a few days for reply via PM. Text is best for prompt reply..

Please note, nowhere near all my interests are listed here. Im very versatile and um... creative *giggle*

No private or spoofed numbers please. (They will be ignored.) I don't answer calls I am not expecting, please text.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kisses,

JessyCeleste

438-274-3853

Twitter: @JessyCeleste1

[/color]