Favourite look on a women?

I like women that wear their hair in a ponytail With an a-line skirt or dress and low or flat shoes. As well as, little or no makeup to be very attractive.

• Like 2

Lena Sinclair,

I agree with you. I love the look of thigh high socks with nothing or anything else. So SEXY.

When greeting me at the door I prefer her wearing thigh high socks and thong underwear with no bra. I love when her four eyes are looking at me. Yummy!

When it's play time I prefer for her to be wearing nothing at all as I love the feeling of skin on skin anywhere and everywhere possible. Double yummy!!

• Like 3

I've never requested a specific outfit and enjoy the pleasant surprise of seeing what's waiting for me behind the door. I have found that the ladies I've met that dress in what makes them feel confident or sexy always look hot, regardless if its a LBD, lingerie, or a robe. It's an expression of their personality, perhaps a bit of who they are or part of their persona that they want to reveal to you.

• Like 5

I love a lady to wear what she feels sexy in. But I always liked seeing them in a slit dress, summer dress, skirt, thigh high socks, white blouse or even a plaid shirt. I specially love removing lingerie off a sexy body, unzip or unsnap a dress and seeing it fall to the ground. I do have a soft spot for the secretary look or librarian with glasses pearl necklace and red lipstick. One look that I have only seen once was the biker chick with her leather pants and top and the ponytail, now that was a great look !

• Like 2

I like women that wear their hair in a ponytail With an a-line skirt or dress and low or flat shoes. As well as, little or no makeup to be very attractive.

Hi jafo105,

I love to wear skirts and keep a natural look.

Lena Sinclair,

I agree with you. I love the look of thigh high socks with nothing or anything else. So SEXY.

When greeting me at the door I prefer her wearing thigh high socks and thong underwear with no bra. I love when her four eyes are looking at me. Yummy!

When it's play time I prefer for her to be wearing nothing at all as I love the feeling of skin on skin anywhere and everywhere possible. Double yummy!!

Hi WhereIRoam,

I like to start wearing thigh highs and gradually take them off.

I also like having topless Tuesday dates.

I've never requested a specific outfit and enjoy the pleasant surprise of seeing what's waiting for me behind the door. I have found that the ladies I've met that dress in what makes them feel confident or sexy always look hot, regardless if its a LBD, lingerie, or a robe. It's an expression of their personality, perhaps a bit of who they are or part of their persona that they want to reveal to you.

For sure WildTiger, I always feel more confident and sexier wearing something I feel comfortable wearing.

I love a lady to wear what she feels sexy in. But I always liked seeing them in a slit dress, summer dress, skirt, thigh high socks, white blouse or even a plaid shirt. I specially love removing lingerie off a sexy body, unzip or unsnap a dress and seeing it fall to the ground. I do have a soft spot for the secretary look or librarian with glasses pearl necklace and red lipstick. One look that I have only seen once was the biker chick with her leather pants and top and the ponytail, now that was a great look !

Hi NotchJohnson,

I like a little bit of role play keeping it classy and sexy.

xoxo Lena

• Like 2

I never make requests but I really prefer that the lady not get dressed up and just wear whatever she might if I wasn't coming to visit. If I'm pressed for a suggestion jeans and a T-shirt or especially whatever she is truly most comfortable in, even PJs. To me her clothes are the least important aspect. I'm going to visit the person so her personality is the most important thing and anything else would just be a bonus.

I like to find her as she is, not as she has gone to the unnecessary trouble to make herself look like just for me :)

Yeah, coolest of all is exactly how she would appear if I was not coming to see her.

• Like 4

Can't go wrong with the classic little black dress and just basic makeup and neat hair. I understand it can take a lot of time to get ready so the basics are fine as long as the attitude is great. Like to take it slow and talk for a little.

• Like 1