I have seen her many times in the past, but as of late the same thing. Have not got a text back the past few times i contacted her.

I have seen her many times in the past, but as of late the same thing. Have not got a text back the past few times i contacted her.

Same here. I'm a bit worried.

Tried contacting her as well... no answer. Im a little concerned as she was one of my favs. Hopefully she hasnt retired...

Spoke with Lacey.

She says that Felina has exited the business and is pursuing other interests.

She is fine otherwise but does not wish to be contacted as she has moved on.

I asked Lacey to send her my best wishes and left it at that.

• Like 4

Although she will be missed, it's great for her that she can turn out the lights, close the door and leave Felina behind. I have no idea what kind of toll this line of work takes on providers, but seeing some over the years, it can be heavy. If the fun and enjoyment aspect of the job disappears, then it should be time to bow out.

It's just a reminder to Carpe Diem with those that bring you happiness. Everything is fleeting.

Adios Felina. Besos y abrazos.

• Like 2

Felina is a fine lady, and I wish her well. I didn't see her all that much, but she was a wonderful courtesan. She truly took care of her clients.

She once told me what her part time job was in the real world, so maybe it became full time.

Always meant to book some time with her, looks like I missed my chance. Certainly wish her all the best, as with anyone leaving this business - it certainly can't be an easy transition in many cases.