10 a day? Hey ð???.

Not sure why you want to know. The interview in question is quite generic and presents the typical image of what the general public expect from a sex-worker. Other than her a drug addiction and her love of bagels, there not much to work with.

Wouldn't be surprised if the interview was pure fiction.

The article and author are getting far more attention than they deserve. Also, this thread is venturing in questionable territory.

Unless there's a possible happy ending to this, I don't see the point of adding more.

Actually, feel free to contact a mod if you're concerned about the thread. I do respect that.

Actually... feel free to contact a mod if you're concerned about the thread. I do respect that.

I wasn't commenting about your initial post, but about the dirt posted by something else. Even if things said about the author were 100% true, there's nothing in the interview that justify it. At no point it expose or damage the industry. It's just bland and cliché. If the article would have been about a young woman's journey fighting her addiction problem, it would have been more interesting and relevant.

• Like 1

I'm just going to add that I can't for the life of me picture who the person giving the interview could be. This might be a Thunder Bay thing, but there are a very limited number of well known service providers in the city, especially local that have been around for any period of time (honestly, I'd say 1, with maybe 2 or 3 lesser known ones). And I don't think any of them would talk like that.

Other than that, I found that each of the participants used "duh'" early on in a written conversation stood out to me.

I'm just going to add that I can't for the life of me picture who the person giving the interview could be. This might be a Thunder Bay thing, but there are a very limited number of well known service providers in the city, especially local that have been around for any period of time (honestly, I'd say 1, with maybe 2 or 3 lesser known ones). And I don't think any of them would talk like that.

Other than that, I found that each of the participants used "duh'" early on in a written conversation stood out to me.

My guess would be she's a composite of different SP's he met and he clumsily put this "interview" together.

I'm pretty sure I can find Disney movies with deeper analysis of the adult industry.

Seems odd both the interviewer and the interviewee come up with the 'duh' like that lol. Also, even if the interviewee was a crackhead, it is doubtful she's going to say that unless she was just joking around, & wasn't told up front the interviewer's intention to copy/paste the entire conversation verbatim