Karyn Svensen (Previously ElizaRedHead)

First saw Eliza's pics on here and she def intrigued me. Then we started conversing and finding out her interests and i just had to see her.

We messaged back and forth and finally set something up. I have to admit, it's been awhile since i've been excited to meet someone and it was her. She was exactly what i had imagined, beautiful and fun...fun is an understatement.

I had an outcall with her, when she arrived i was speechless. Very sexy and fit..very hot in yoga pants ;) Not going much into the session but she is very open and truly enjoys what she's doing, she's there to please you first and wants to make you happy. She just makes you feel so comfortable.

I'm addicted and I plan to see her again, she is just awesome...and i don't just say that lightly.

Thanks, Eliza :)

c.

• Like 4

I have now seen Eliza 3 times and plan on many more. Have visited at 3 of ALO locations it did not matter where she was working the experience was worth the trip to wherever she was working. Her greeting at the door leaves you breathless. After the greeting she leads you into a room where it becomes an absolute pleasure to be in her company. Once on the massage table she takes care of you from head to to all of your knots and stress is worked out she is a rmt but no receipts. Any pictures she has on her profile are 100% of her and do not do her justice. Eliza has a beautiful face and smile her personality shines through all the time but it glows when she knows that you relaxed and happy. She has me hooked I consider myself a regular and plan on many more quality visits with this amazing lady.

• Like 2

I'd read a few very positive things about Eliza here and elsewhere, and ended up chatting to her on Twitter a couple of times of late... so when a good opportunity arose to meet her, I jumped at the chance.

First impressions were good, and second and third impressions continued to be even better. Eliza is great company, smart and easy to talk to. And for those who are more interested in what happens when the clothes come off (and yes, I know that's most of us)... well, suffice to say she clearly enjoys what she does, and she's damn good at it. She kept me on my toes with one trick after another, right the way through to the end of our meeting.

I'll definitely be back for more!

• Like 1

I had a session with Eliza in mid November when I was in Ottawa on business and she was still a ALO. I see now that she has moved on to AT/PS. Their gain, ALO's loss. She gave me a fantastic GFE session that I cannot put out of my mind. She is fun, relaxed and open-minded. I got what I went for and can definitely recommend her if you get the chance, especially if you have a soft spot for redheads like me.

Spent a wonderful hour with the lovely Karyn at ALO this afternoon. There is nothing sexier than a beautiful, intelligent woman who knows how to touch, at just the right time.

Sensual and passionate, a perfect mix.

Looking forward to seeing her again very soon.

She is now known as Karyn Svensen as is now independent :)

I had started chatting with her on Twitter for a few months now. Have chatted with her for couple of months now and almost every night as she is a night hawk like me. Got to know her pretty well and found that we share a lot of common interest. She is very intelligent and knowledgeable on many different thinks. And also into a lot of sports especially the marital arts ones. But she was always working away from where I work and not the best hours.

But she recently became independent and is only 5 minutes from me. I booked her as soon as I had a opportunity, before she became really busy. I arrived at noon today and she let me into a nice apartment. It has been recently renovated by her and she is still doing a bit of painting. She was very attractive and slim in a nice dress. She gave me a nice hug and kiss and showed me around her new place. It is tastefully decorated. Then we started hugging and kissing and soon she started to undress me as we had to take a shower. I then took off her dress and was shown a slim athletic body with nice breasts. She had some tasteful body art on her body.

We took a long hot steamy shower as we kissed quite a bit and explored each others body as we got clean. But we had to get to the massage part of the experience. We went into her massage bed where she gave me a nice firm massage. I had a back injury the last two weeks and was still recovering and this massage helped. She gave me some body slides while we had a interesting chat. She even massaged my feet :). But then it was time to turn over on to my back. Where she came up and kissed me some more. she massaged a bit more and teased me a lot. I asked her reverse her position and we spent a while exploring and pleasing each other in this position. She was doing a good job teasing me. This went on for quite a while until I exploded in a toe curling finished. I then asked her to lie back so that I can return the favor :) Afterwards we just chatted for a while. She is not a clock watcher then I noticed that I was way over time and had to get back to work. So we took a quick shower and I got dressed while we chatted for a bit longer.

She is a lot of fun to be with, easy to chat with, very open minded and wants to please you. Also a great kisser. This was the most fun I've had for a while and I intend to repeat with her many times in the future. Plus she is within a walking distance of downtown if you happen to work or live downtown.

If you see her based on my review. Tell her that 'SomeGuy' recommended her. You wont' be sorry.

You can contact her here

https://twitter.com/HornySnowflake

I absolutely agree with you SomeGuy, I met this goddess last week. I really felt she desire to satisfy me.

After fixing our appointment, she texted me to ask me about my expectations. I was received like a prince and with a lot of sensuality she made me discover the depth of her caresses.

After perfect preludes, she led me to ecstasy. Her body is perfect. Bilingual, she is interesting to discuss.

I also recommend this quality woman, take care of her and she will satisfy you.

Thanks to you tender passion, you are like a snowflake that caresses the heart by the softness of your lips.

Saw Karyn this week, my first visit.

Agree with everything already mentioned.

True GFE by any standards. Karyn is a natural, she's gifted.

Repeat and recommend goes without saying.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.