Good morning,

I am interested in visiting this place.

I would appreciate knowing what kind of tip is expected.

Out of habit I never bring my wallet with me and ususally only bring the exact amount of money, so I don't want to be short.

In the past I have been to the palce on Henderson and King Edward so I am familiar with their tips structure but don't want to assume it is the same.

Thx

Ive gone multiple times. Tip was not the same for each person.

Aliya was great, another one was good too.

Was shorted on time last visit with new bigger girl

What was you experience? Who did you see and what did she expect? Can you give me a range? A PM is fine.

The massage is $40/hh or $60/hr. Do I need an extra $40, 60, 80.....?

Thanks

Went there the other day.

Disappointed with the visit.

Nothing terrible but certainly nothing to make me want to run back soon.

Seems like they don't give their employees much training.

The lady I saw was nice enough but it was her first day and from the sounds of it they just throw them into it without any real massage training. I'm not expecting an RMT quality massage but I also know other places I've gone usually have the newbies train with an experienced masseuse until they have some idea of what to do.

The finish was okay but again nothing like I've experienced elsewhere where the finish involves a bit more teasing and gentle touch. Again a situation where the lady just needed some training.

My only other comment is it sounds like the tip structure here needs to be standardized. I had received a couple of PM's from members (thanks!) and maybe you guys got the "hot stud" discount but what I was quoted for the various options was quite a bit higher than I was informed on this site.

• Like 1

Went there the other day.

Disappointed with the visit.

Nothing terrible but certainly nothing to make me want to run back soon.

Seems like they don't give their employees much training.

The lady I saw was nice enough but it was her first day and from the sounds of it they just throw them into it without any real massage training. I'm not expecting an RMT quality massage but I also know other places I've gone usually have the newbies train with an experienced masseuse until they have some idea of what to do.

The finish was okay but again nothing like I've experienced elsewhere where the finish involves a bit more teasing and gentle touch. Again a situation where the lady just needed some training.

My only other comment is it sounds like the tip structure here needs to be standardized. I had received a couple of PM's from members (thanks!) and maybe you guys got the "hot stud" discount but what I was quoted for the various options was quite a bit higher than I was informed on this site.

What was her name?

What was her name?

I cannot recall.

Told me that both her and her friend had just started that day.

She was a slim brunette. I'd guess a B cup.

Had a nice conversation about her going back to school.

Nice enough girl.

Why I didn't complaint to management was because it likely wasn't her fault. As I said in my post she seemed to be thrown in without any training.

I would define this as a highly ymmv place. Which can be good and bad. My last situation was kind of bad but I take that with the good. And it's all part of the adventure. I think the owner does want to standardize things but I think for the quality you can get in regards to scenery etc this place is quite unique compared to other places.

I went there last month. My experience was good in that place . The tip was reasonable and I also received good service . Now, I think I was just lucky to meet the right gal . I agree without the standardizing their tip structure I would hesitate to revisit this place.

I've been there a few times over the last few months. Some good, some bad. The lack of standardized tipping is a downer, as is the fact that Jasmine sometimes brings in girls that really have no clue what they're doing.

• Like 1

Anyone been here lately?

Have they standardized their tipping?

Any recommendations for an "experienced" masseuse there?

Thanks

Any updates?

I'd like to revisit because they are very conveniently located for me (walking distance)but I'd also like some assurance that I won't be disappointed a 2nd time.

Thanks